Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
it was just a joke
Just making sure.

Mad Men Thumbs Up GIF

I ain't walking that
Sprung 3 would probably take the same route Sprung 2 has taken since 2022. Sprung 4 would probably just be routed through the new DreamWorks show. It's not that bad entrance-wise. As for exit routes, that's where the walking becomes horrendous. It's either the new Sprungs spit you out by ET or they try to route two additional house exits by Simpsons. Most likely the former lol.

Reactions: HHNObsession
Ooof. Those pics really hit home how far the walks are going to be this year.
You know what would be nice? Put that little festival area that we've been discussing for years backstage, and then have the entrance portals branch off of that.
Likely not practical whatsoever, but a man can dream.
Probably not this year, but this is the dream. They would need to expand one of the access paths next to MIB dramatically to accommodate it properly.

If we're not getting the old parade back, they should stick a tent/warehouse into the old Hard Rock area between Kidzone/ET. Massive area that is usually filled with junk

I am a non-express guest and we averaged 13 miles per day last year. We hit 16 miles the day we decided to go to volcano bay in the morning and do HNN at night.

Realizing I am not as young as I used to be.
When we go to HHN I usually only track when we get off the bus at the park. Maybe this year I'll leave the GPS on for a complete day and see what kind of mileage I get. We always stay at Cabana Bay. I swear if you get one of the farthest rooms its a mile walk to get to the bus stop of the pool! I could see 16 miles getting hit!

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Ooof. Those pics really hit home how far the walks are going to be this year.
You know what would be nice? Put that little festival area that we've been discussing for years backstage, and then have the entrance portals branch off of that.
Likely not practical whatsoever, but a man can dream.
This really is the best plan. Would improve guest satisfaction and F&B sales, potentially even give a sponsorship opportunity. "The Blumhouse Courtyard"--with signage, maybe a rotating meet and greet.

I'm curious to see if these new tents will be basically carbon copies of the existing ones - or if they may be built with different layouts or may be a bit larger.

I'm curious to see if these new tents will be basically carbon copies of the existing ones - or if they may be built with different layouts or may be a bit larger.
If the Tweet that posted about them is right, they're both different shapes and bigger. They're built to be perfect rectangles and each one is about 1.5x bigger than an old sprung tent.

Hoping we see Universal "expand" HHN's footprint back into Kidzone by placing house entrances a bit farther into the land. I think they have the space to expand the theming of Central Park's zone into the area directly in front of Animal Actors. Giving actors more room to breathe and reduces the pinch point that happens in front of the Crepe stand.

All they have to do is put a giant banner like Hollywood that shows there are house entrances back there.

Hoping we see Universal "expand" HHN's footprint back into Kidzone by placing house entrances a bit farther into the land. I think they have the space to expand the theming of Central Park's zone into the area directly in front of Animal Actors. Giving actors more room to breathe and reduces the pinch point that happens in front of the Crepe stand.

All they have to do is put a giant banner like Hollywood that shows there are house entrances back there.
I think it would be nice to see them extend the CP zone a bit out toward Animal Actors and a little more outward toward Mel's.

Also: slightly related to HHN. Rumors swirling of F&F closing for HHN, and now highly accurate insider Tomfoolery has said that F&F will be closing on 8/30 until November.

Could this confirm an 8/30 opening night?

All they have to do is put a giant banner like Hollywood that shows there are house entrances back there
They've never needed one in the past for any of its 2 house queue entrances, no reason they need one now.

I think it would be nice to see them extend the CP zone a bit out toward Animal Actors and a little more outward toward Mel's.
They've done both in the past

I think labor day being that weekend is more than enough of a confirmation lol

Only thing that would change that is if they decide to run HHN every single day in October or something and they push back the event a week to take that into account.

They've never needed one in the past for any of its 2 house queue entrances, no reason they need one now.

They've done both in the past
I'm talking like putting entrances farther back so that it's not just the queue being used. The new snack stands back there look like copies of the new ones they've been implementing, so that's additional dining capacity that could alleviate HHN a bit.

Them doing in the past is why I'd like for it to return, only issue with moving it closer to Mel's is the crepe stand's placement. But now that they are using the tent under Animal Actors for booth locations, it opens up that entire plaza previously occupied by a food/bar tent.

I think labor day being that weekend is more than enough of a confirmation lol

Only thing that would change that is if they decide to run HHN every single day in October or something and they push back the event a week to take that into account.
I thought the same thing, but people early in the thread definitely didn't seem too sure lol

Also: slightly related to HHN. Rumors swirling of F&F closing for HHN, and now highly accurate insider Tomfoolery has said that F&F will be closing on 8/30 until November.

@Tomfoolery didn't specifically say F&F is closing on 8/30.

Is an August opening possible? Sure, especially with it being Labor Day weekend, but I'd rather see Universal save an August opening for the 35th.