Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know that the F13 rights are kind of a mess, but I'm not really familiar with how the lawsuit kind of played out. I'd imagine that because Crystal Lake will be on Peacock though, that would mean Universal might have a much better chance of actually getting the F13 rights for HHN.

Has there ever been a straight up Jason house?

Another movie to keep an eye on. We are already getting another Monsters house most likely and we have had Wolf-man be a main character already but I wonder if they will do another house story with him as the focus for synergy purposes.

If they were to do this, I hope we don't get an individual Wolf Man house plus another Monsters house lol

I know that the F13 rights are kind of a mess, but I'm not really familiar with how the lawsuit kind of played out. I'd imagine that because Crystal Lake will be on Peacock though, that would mean Universal might have a much better chance of actually getting the F13 rights for HHN.

Has there ever been a straight up Jason house?
Well, the F13 house in 2007 sorta was, I guess? It was pretty much the FVJ variation of Jason and the most iconic kills from the franchise. But, it was only set during F13 Part 2.

FWIW, I think HHN just needs to be marketed as a product more. There's tons of people clamoring for a peek behind-the-curtain, and I hope this year we get more behind-the-scenes events or "making-of" content. And if Universal can find a way + the staffing to make more community events, that's the one part I feel is missing and I hope to see return.

Last edited:
Maaan I didn't get the survey email lol

With questions mainly focusing on FFP - one has to wonder if they're just completely doing away with ROF.

Sounds like the lead actor Won't be the actual wolf man ... but rather it will be stalking him?

Now can kind of see No monsters house next year, cleanse the pallet for Epic

Yeah, I think people are being too down on them continuing to make UCM houses post-EU. If anything you'd want to bank on the new popularity of the Monsters from their new land to bring people into HHN. They're much easier IP to work with than most anything and they can fill a ton of different roles depending on what the year calls for. Swamps, European Castles, Egyptian Tombs, and Parisian Catacombs is just what we've seen so far, and I think there's a lot more that the Monster's can do that we haven't seen yet.