Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was there not an article prior to last year that A&D said they want to continue with the 5/5 split?

It was a Q&A panel at Blumfest last year. The question, more or less, was "What's the idea for lineup balance?"; and the response was they aim for a 5/5 split but it's not set in stone so it can teeter any way depending on the year based on necessity.

A&D considers Monsters in the IP bank - so whatever the split is, it would fall under the IP side.
Right, but the only IP elements tend to be the idea of the characters (designs are even new) and maybe some locations. In my mind they're pretty much originals.

I like the Drac/Bride sequel rumor enough to hopefully see it on the Spec map when it drops.

As for any other IPs, the only one I expect to see is likely Terrifier since the creator outright came forward about its possible appearance at the event. I know it was only one other time as of recent, but the last time that happened was Drunkman talking about his IP getting into HHN and we ended up getting TLOU the same year.

Genuinely curious/excited to see the map when we get it.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Sounds good to me! The originals are usually the superior houses.

PS: Wait… at some point in the conversation we seemed to switch from 4 IPs to 4 originals… which is the rumor upsetting folks?
I mean, it’s all started because the HHN Discord is having a meltdown and people here were explaining why.

I don’t think anyone here confirmed that the meltdown was valid or had any basis in truth.

12-15 houses incoming!!!!!!

Children Peoples GIF