Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stuff like this why I’m leaning towards not doing clues this year. I already have enough going on. Fake leaks and rumors just complicate everything.
As someone who can't really talk in a specific Discord server as much anymore (on the subject of HHN atleast) due to how it doesn't feel safe; it's angering to see the community devolve as it has become as of the past two years. Perfectly understandable, especially given everything.

In general, HHN discussion has not exactly been as fun as it once was. I don't know if it's an age thing--if it's a matter of not being able to consistently get to the event; or dealing with people who think they know better just because they have been to the event more than I have; but there is and has been a growing element of hostility in the Discord sphere of the theme park HHN community (not so much on the Forums mind you, surprisingly).

Last edited:
I've never used a step counter at HHN before, but I may do it this year just to see how many 10s of miles we walk lol
For what it’s worth I walked 15 miles two days in a row during my trip last year. However, this includes also going to the parks during the day since I was the only one in my group actually attending HHN (I will be taking a mandatory breaks this year lol)

On one hand, it would be really cool to genuinely be in the dark for once, having no idea what to expect from the year.

On the other, dang speculation season has been one of the main sources of hype for the community. Although I completely understand and respect why Legacy is leaning towards not doing any clues, as he is absolutely right about false insiders/clout-chasers just making things really muddled.

It doesn't help that the Discord they come from also likes to get extremely toxic when you decide to call them out and/or point out that their info often doesn't align with what reliable people have said. It's just a rough situation for everyone involved.

Question for everyone in here, and I apologize as it’s not directly related to speculation. I’m trying to decide whether to go to Orlando or Hollywood this year. I don’t have the means to do both. I’ve been to Orlando in 16, 17, 18, 22 and 23. Never been to Hollywood. My wife and I make a trip out of it and do other things like a Disney Park, etc.. Just curious if it’s worth it to go out to California for the first time or stay with what we know in Orlando. Any insight is appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: Horror Lover
Give the west coast a try... you can also visit Six Flags Magic Mountain's Fright Fest, SeaWorld San Diego's Howl-O-Scream, Reign of Terror, LA Haunted Hayride (if desperate), Shaqtoberfest :eyes:

While we don't know what Orlando's line-up will be, I say go for the adventure of new frights!
(Of course HHN Japan or Singapore is an option)

Question for everyone in here, and I apologize as it’s not directly related to speculation. I’m trying to decide whether to go to Orlando or Hollywood this year. I don’t have the means to do both. I’ve been to Orlando in 16, 17, 18, 22 and 23. Never been to Hollywood. My wife and I make a trip out of it and do other things like a Disney Park, etc.. Just curious if it’s worth it to go out to California for the first time or stay with what we know in Orlando. Any insight is appreciated.

As a California resident, I'd say stick with Orlando if you enjoy their event. Hollywood's is a good time, but it's a very different vibe and not something you can necessarily experience the same way as several nights in Orlando.

As a California resident, I'd say stick with Orlando if you enjoy their event.
You can take the boy out of Orlando. But you can't take the Orlando out of the boy.
Gingerbread Man Shrek GIF