Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Monsters: Dracula (Sprung 3/4 (interchangeable)) - I can definitely see them potentially putting Dracula in one of them. I mean, we've seen Ancient Rome put in a sprung before, why not add Transylvania to the gallery?
My natural instinct is to rage & throw a table at the thought of a Universal Monster going in a Sprung Tent :lol: Great houses in the past, but yea lol

Forget Ancient Rome, I'm still in awe over that auditorium scene from Puppet Theatre because of the amazing domed ceiling!! :love:

I'd hope for an excessively impressive castle facade (and no. I don't mean just pull 2009's out of storage & refurbish it)

I mean you got the Dreamworks announcement last week. I don’t think it should be too much longer before another announcement happens.
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

I felt like the 3D glasses actually hindered the house experience just a tad. Didn't mind the toxic hazardous neon style, but I think it could've worked without the glasses
My last couple runs I did glasses-free. It improved the house from the 3-D version, but still in my bottom 10 of all time. (Other than the completely out-of-place and tasteless Siegfried & Roy room, which was genius--a Carlin joke in a house of Henny Youngman one-liners.)

Reactions: Wesker69
Such is life during spec season. Posters ignore reliable hints or information to complain about lack of announcements or to speculate about improbable or inane things.
Why would I spend my time reflecting on how awesome it is that the white whale IP Nightmare on Elm Street appears to be headed to HHN when I could focus on how horror icon Hazbin Hotel would make for a perfect house and how angry it makes me that we haven’t gotten every house and zone announced yet when it’s already MARCH 5TH!

Last edited:
Am I crazy, or did this thread mostly skip over the fact that Legacy confirmed 3 of the IP houses? lol
Spec season is a fickle beast. I was definitely surprised to wake up to one of the worst houses from one of the worst modern years suddenly being discussed rather than the rumors of the full IP list for this year (including a dream IP of mine, NOES) lmao.

A Nightmare on Elm Street would be a solid addition to the lineup! It’s one of the first horror movies I ever saw and I also have an affinity for 80s horror. Plus, Freddy has the exact same charisma as a Jack The Clown type of character.

If they were to do that IP as a house, which movie do we think they would base it on?

One more Discord tidbit for now:

"Pinhead"/IKnowMoreThanYou: "There's 1 more IP I've steadily heard about, but not as a house or zone."
User: "My guess is this is in regards to “comedy duo live show that is out of left field but funny”"
Legacy: "That rumor would make a lot of fans really unhappy…"
"Pinhead"/IKnowMoreThanYou: "-be happy with what you have- meme"

Bill & Ted... Heckles & Twitch... Jack & Chance... Sonny & Cher... Rocky & Bullwinkle.. Blues Brothers
Wait…I feel like this was completely glossed over. Comedy duo live show? Is there a Bill & Ted rumor as well? Then again, “that rumor would make a lot fans unhappy,” doesn’t sound like Bill & Ted. I’m intrigued.