Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just wanted to point out that they actually did release which houses were included in each tour last year!
They probably got enough complaints and/or "requests" (demands?) about it. But I'm sure they still said it could change without notice.

I think the early UTH tours almost guarantee the return of Taste of Terror too.
The true taste of terror would just be bringing back that one vomit-inducing segment of FFL... Time to chug the blended mystery contents with a side of bugs!

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I'm tired of arguing with people on Facebook so I'll post this here. The design style is an early to mid 2000s aesthetic called Frutiger Metro.

Not really. I mean in the sense that it looks dated sure.

Eddie as an Icon would make sense for this style the merch has, although I don’t know if there is enough evidence to confirm or deny obviously.

But there is something poetic about having Eddie follow Oddfellow as Icon. Seems like they want to dive into more of that side of the lore. I’m all for it if that what they are trying to steer us toward.

I'd like to read far into this and say it's likely.

But I try to not read into anything this early lol
the mummy books GIF

....reading a book
season 3 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

The amount of hate on this new merch in the comments is just ....sad.. hilarious, but sad. Also not me wondering if I can get the "tropical skull arch" graphic on a hoodie..

In other news...

It could also just be reusing old marketing assets from HHN30. Looks to me like the underground bunker set from that trailer with Jack torturing the guests with Bent Neck Lady, Billie Eilish Spiders, etc.

Though, if we end up getting Eddie as an Icon and A Quiet Place as a house in the same year I actively and consistently argue against the likelihood of both... well, it'd sure be something. :nervous:

Uh, to hedge my bets, I had heard talk of a Major Sweets house before the Spec Map dropped haha. That one seems pretty reasonable.

It could also just be reusing old marketing assets from HHN30. Looks to me like the underground bunker set from that trailer with Jack torturing the guests with Bent Neck Lady, Billie Eilish Spiders, etc.

Though, if we end up getting Eddie as an Icon and A Quiet Place as a house in the same year I actively and consistently argue against the likelihood of both... well, it'd sure be something. :nervous:

Uh, to hedge my bets, I had heard talk of a Major Sweets house before the Spec Map dropped haha. That one seems pretty reasonable.
I was thinking that as well and is probably more likely than anything Eddie, at least this early

I'm tired of arguing with people on Facebook so I'll post this here. The design style is an early to mid 2000s aesthetic called Frutiger Metro.

Sorry its late 80's early 90's

The new shirt is... meh, but this year's logo? I'm in love. We're in for a treat if this year as a whole has a general 90's grunge-y vibe to it.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
So I was thinking of the UTH tour and how it started on Aug. 11. I saw how some people say how they wondered if they will allow pictures/videos for the tours before Aug. 30th. I don’t see how they wouldn’t unless they keep it all that way, which they won’t (epically since they kept the prices the way they are) I can’t see them allowing it for others while they tell the early goers no, unless they make the earlier tours cheaper and as they already are selling tickets that’s out. (I didn’t look at the prices but I haven’t hear they were cheaper)