Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So the only legit “source” is HNN? Lol
Seeing as HOH has straight up admitted in the past to taking their info from HNN, here, and the Discords, constantly gets their "unique" scoops wrong, and has a pretty bad history in other ways...

There are plenty of legit sources. Legacy, HNN, Pinhead on Discord, Alicia, Tomfoolery, some staff on here, etc. HOH consistently has proven that they are not legit.

Last edited:
Lmao I didn’t know that caused so many ppl to be triggered
AQP I was told is coming so I’m excited about that.

Is there any legitimate reason to believe that The Weeknd could return with only a zone and bar? To me, it seems like there'd be a slim chance we wouldn't see a house return, though having a zone as well could be cool, like Hellbilly Deluxe and HO1C in 2019.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Is there any legitimate reason to believe that The Weeknd could return with only a zone and bar? To me, it seems like there'd be a slim chance we wouldn't see a house return, though having a zone as well could be cool, like Hellbilly Deluxe and HO1C in 2019.
Alicia brought it up in a podcast not too long ago when she and Ian were talking about the HNN spec map--brought up then that there was music being made for a Scarezone.

As long as it gets people in through the door, and the licensing agreements work for them financially, I don't think they care what type of content they create lol

I think the weird part about the Weeknd only appearing as a zone is that they'd have to center the marketing around a zone. Which.. I'm not sure they've done?

I think the weird part about the Weeknd only appearing as a zone is that they'd have to center the marketing around a zone. Which.. I'm not sure they've done?
They've sort of done that already actually.

In 23 they centered the event around The Walking Dead taking over the entire park. HHN 21 had Lady Luck as the icon/marketing gimmick and there was just a zone, no house tied to the lore.

They've sort of done that already actually.

In 23 they centered the event around The Walking Dead taking over the entire park. HHN 21 had Lady Luck as the icon/marketing gimmick and there was just a zone, no house tied to the lore.
Ehhhh… that’s stretching it. HHN 23 still had a TWD house, and while Lady Luck didn’t have an outright house - she played a part in each house’s storyline; with marketing completely centered around her and her gimmick.

Have you all seen the new Ghostbusters movie? I really enjoyed it. I wonder if GB is really coming if it will have any of the newer stuff (Afterlife and Frozen Empire) included at all. Regardless, I'd love to see GB come back. I enjoyed the first one immensely because it was a walk through my childhood.

As for the merch.. I do like orange shirts, but I'm not completely sold on the overall look. I guess we will see soon enough what the main focus will be. I was thrilled with the See You in the Fog shirt except that it was cut weird. It's REALLY long and I can't even wear it without looking like a kid wearing her Mom's pajamas. It seems like every year, they switch brands on who makes the shirts. It's annoying. I still say that 25 had the best quality shirts from whoever they got those from.

Have you all seen the new Ghostbusters movie? I really enjoyed it. I wonder if GB is really coming if it will have any of the newer stuff (Afterlife and Frozen Empire) included at all. Regardless, I'd love to see GB come back. I enjoyed the first one immensely because it was a walk through my childhood.

As for the merch.. I do like orange shirts, but I'm not completely sold on the overall look. I guess we will see soon enough what the main focus will be. I was thrilled with the See You in the Fog shirt except that it was cut weird. It's REALLY long and I can't even wear it without looking like a kid wearing her Mom's pajamas. It seems like every year, they switch brands on who makes the shirts. It's annoying. I still say that 25 had the best quality shirts from whoever they got those from.
As someone who admittedly buys a lot of HHN shirts each year, it even feels like they get different vendors to make different shirts even within the same year!
The Oddfellow shirt and the house shirt feel like completely different materials and styles. I had the house shirt completely shrink on me after one normal cycle in the wash. Oddfellow’s shirt still holds strong and is very comfortable!