Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe the current theory is that Sprung 3 will enter between FFL and MIB (where Sprung 2 has entered the past two years), and that Sprung 4 will enter through DreamWorks, which if true, we are in for a long haul of walking.
Not looking forward to these. Walks seemed to be getting worse and worse these past years with the Bugs/Odddellow walk, TLOU walk, and the Unmasked walk. RIP.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I'm making my HHN 33 watchlist. I just removed nightmare on elm street sadly. And I have already watch Ghostbusters. So here is my list

Universal monsters: brides of dracula and the she wolf of London,
The Insidious franchise
A quiet place

From what I heard we are probably getting these 4 IPs and 6 originals.
Does my watchlist look good or are there any other rumored I should put on there?

Does my watchlist look good or are there any other rumored I should put on there?
It's too early to say. July should have the full announcement lineup and that gives an entire month to watch whatever is needed, but the closer we get the more definite any list will be.

If anything, you should watch NoES, AQP, Insidious just because they're good. Not because they're maybe coming to HHN.

Last edited:
I wonder if we all start eating each other when there’s still no house announcements through all of May?
The Office No GIF

100% off topic, but couldn't find a different thread for general questions. Is there a chicken out option? Like if we get to the front of the line and someone doesn't want to go in, is there somewhere they can go to get to the exit where we would come out?

I am asking for my daughter. She liked the scare zones at Howl-o-scream, but she had issues with the houses. I think it was the small hallways and actors up close to her. She is a very personal space type of person. We plan on her going with us and her friends to HHN since we get free tickets with Premium, but the lines here will be much longer than HoS. For HoS there was only a line for one house and we used our one time passholder express passes for that line. So she just waited outside for us, but here the lines are much longer and I don't want to leave my 13 your old at the exit that long plus she will want to be with her friends. She plans to try the houses, but if she can't handle them I want an option. She very much wants to enjoy the scare zones which she did fine with, so I don't think it was the horror part and if that is the case I am not sure houses will ever be her thing. If it wasn't free I probably wouldn't pay for her, but free is free lol

100% off topic, but couldn't find a different thread for general questions. Is there a chicken out option? Like if we get to the front of the line and someone doesn't want to go in, is there somewhere they can go to get to the exit where we would come out?

I am asking for my daughter. She liked the scare zones at Howl-o-scream, but she had issues with the houses. I think it was the small hallways and actors up close to her. She is a very personal space type of person. We plan on her going with us and her friends to HHN since we get free tickets with Premium, but the lines here will be much longer than HoS. For HoS there was only a line for one house and we used our one time passholder express passes for that line. So she just waited outside for us, but here the lines are much longer and I don't want to leave my 13 your old at the exit that long plus she will want to be with her friends. She plans to try the houses, but if she can't handle them I want an option. She very much wants to enjoy the scare zones which she did fine with, so I don't think it was the horror part and if that is the case I am not sure houses will ever be her thing. If it wasn't free I probably wouldn't pay for her, but free is free lol
For some houses maybe but for others No. There is no way to get from the entrance to the exit with how the house/queue is set up. Best option is for them to not even get in line and find a bench by the exit and sit and wait there.

Also since houses are backstage there is no place to wait there and they would most likely have to go back to the park and wait there. So no real point in them going though the queue at all.

I wonder if we all start eating each other when there’s still no house announcements through all of May?
Dang.

Ghostbusters as 1st announcement for the anniversary in June, then just dump everything else in July perhaps? That would be insane.

(missed a few days and walked into chaos…)
I’m already prepared for them to not announce anything until Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Opens. With Epic still rolling out, the parade, summer, lagoon show and tribute store still to come, it was expected. The wait this year doesn’t feel that bad tho cause of Epic.

Reactions: theuberguberman
So I missed it somewhere in the thread. Is NOES a 100% no, why, and how do we know.
I will just say nothing is 100% right now. The only guaranteed house we're getting this year is a Universal Monsters house, whether it's Dracula, All-Female monsters or Creature from the Black Lagoon nobody even knows that. The rumor mil is running dry I'm afraid

Reactions: Jake S
I seem to remember that they did a Halloween edition of the old lagoon show. Maybe that could be on the cards for this new iteration of the lagoon show?

I seem to remember that they did a Halloween edition of the old lagoon show. Maybe that could be on the cards for this new iteration of the lagoon show?
I wouldn’t hold my breath for it this year. Maybe next year. It’s been down since 31. Looks like they are working on it a lot but I doubt HHN will use it sadly.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts