Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The FF house has been an original since the beginning of the year.

Although, it is rumored to feature a returning him as well.

Sweets.

(I’d double check how you’re interpreting codenames).
Well, that’s just… that’s just awful. Suddenly I’m picturing something more akin to the Glasgow attraction then to the classic film.

Guess I’ll just hope real hard that Alicia is correct.

Oh well. Event will still be great.

Reactions: theuberguberman
That’s assuming the Sweets house is factory-centric.
That would seem to be the point of a Sweets house. The HHN team is incredible at what they do, so another angle could certainly work… but they can very occasionally outsmart themselves, as they did a bit in HHN 31 (still a very good event).

I just have no faith whatsoever in F&F as a venue and was hoping a lackluster IP like Insidious got that spot.

Reactions: Ahmanet
People assume a Major Sweets house has to be a Wonka house, when the Sweet Revenge zone was something completely different. I hope we see the traditional Halloween Trick or Treating angle return rather than seeing a Chocolate river, steampunk factory, or knock-off Oompa Loompa's. Let that be its' own seperate great house. I liked Sweet Revenge because it was Trick R' Treat, not Willy Wonka.

Waiting for tomorrow's announcement to be an event trailer with absolutely no house reveals.

Oh, now that would be delicious chaos.
to piggy back on this... the trailer ends with "Never Go Alone"

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions