Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s not like 70% of there Announcements are made together.

Chill.

I mean, he did say "please". I don't think it was anything rude to say...haha

But he's right. This marketing push has solely been from the Orlando side while Hollywood has been quiet. Looking to Murdy for any sort of signal right now shouldn't prove or disprove anything - especially considering there's enough of a gap that shows they aren't 100% in step.

I mean, he did say "please". I don't think it was anything rude to say...haha

But he's right. This marketing push has solely been from the Orlando side while Hollywood has been quiet. Looking to Murdy for any sort of signal right now shouldn't prove or disprove anything - especially considering there's enough of a gap that shows they aren't 100% in step.
Fair enough, apologies.

Just tempering the expectations super low as always.
We all know how days like this goes…

Hoping for the best though.

Again, this series of social media promotion continues to fall in line with the 2021 marketing that Orlando released about Jack's funky little codes-violating torture jail under the park. So it's not off-base to suspect that Orlando is hyping something exclusive and original this week before any IP announcements are made by both parks.

Again, this series of social media promotion continues to fall in line with the 2021 marketing that Orlando released about Jack's funky little codes-violating torture jail under the park. So it's not off-base to suspect that Orlando is hyping something exclusive and original this week before any IP announcements are made by both parks.
I know they decide what the IPS are every year and HHN Hollywood and Orlando collaborate on some of those houses. It would be stupid not to get the shared IPS out of the way first. Since if they don't do this it might be a while before we get anything for HHN Hollywood I doubt they would keep us waiting a long time though. If not this week or next week than hopefully the first week of June should be the last time waiting for at least tickets or 1 house.

Love my daily routine of signing on to see if there's any major news, just to have a page load, scroll down to start reading the latest posts, and then have the page continually bump up to load all the GIFs and Memes making me lose my place and P!$$!ng me off.

Get my hopes up every time. Getting old sucks.

EDIT: TheCodeMan95 pointed out that I missed one of the biggest contributors to my annoyance, when Bioreconstruct flies over the park and it just makes me that much more annoyed trying to read the forums

Though those updates are 1000% more important than someone from The Office doing something I don't
I totally get being annoyed by it, but I personally like the reaction gifs and memes and stuff. It reminds me of forums from 10+ years ago and it just isn't something you really ever see anymore on the internet. I feel like I've seen an uptick in that sort of thing since the forum update to make IU more old-school forum-y in it's feature set.

I totally get being annoyed by it, but I personally like the reaction gifs and memes and stuff. It reminds me of forums from 10+ years ago and it just isn't something you really ever see anymore on the internet. I feel like I've seen an uptick in that sort of thing since the forum update to make IU more old-school forum-y in it's feature set.
You REALLY should have replied to my rant...with a meme :)

You REALLY should have replied to my rant...with a meme :)
Come On Please GIF by NBA