Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is a big hope of mine as well. Fingers crossed the lagoon has become available.
Just run the new lagoon show during the event. Sure, it's not HHN specific...but neither is Rip Ride Rocket, The Mummy, Harry Potter, MIB, Minions on display, Springfield, Dreamworks Land, etc.

A LOT of people come from out of town for HHN and aren't locals who will have seen the show this summer, myself included, and would LOVE to see it. It should eat up a decent number of people each night so the locals who would be mad that it's there would benefit, in theory, with shorter lines during show times.

Just run the new lagoon show during the event. Sure, it's not HHN specific...but neither is Rip Ride Rocket, The Mummy, Harry Potter, MIB, Minions on display, Springfield, Dreamworks Land, etc.

A LOT of people come from out of town for HHN and aren't locals who will have seen the show this summer, myself included, and would LOVE to see it. It should eat up a decent number of people each night so the locals who would be mad that it's there would benefit, in theory, with shorter lines during show times.
I'd be all for this as well. Because I only come during HHN, I have never seen any of the lagoon shows in person lol

I’ll actually be all for that too. My only thing is the show will bleed into the CP zone. But that’s with all the lagoon shows.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

That's like running Happily Ever After during Not So Scary, just doesn't work. Those attractions don't impact the "vibe" of HHN and are all separated from the HHN experiences.

Definitely believe a lagoon show should happen next year though that is closer to HHN, versus BTTF/JAWS/GB lol

That's like running Happily Ever After during Not So Scary, just doesn't work. Those attractions don't impact the "vibe" of HHN and are all separated from the HHN experiences.

Definitely believe a lagoon show should happen next year though that is closer to HHN, versus BTTF/JAWS/GB lol
Not saying it will happen but just bc the “vibe” won’t work isn’t an argument.

Walking down Minion Land definitely isn’t an HHN vibe either or going on some of the rides.

And Bill & Ted fit in with the horror and scares of HHN?

And look at the three examples you just used, BTTF has the train and DeLorean present at the event, Jaws is definitely horror and has a presence by the bar, and Ghostbusters is allegedly going to be at the event.

Granted, I think the show has Harry Potter (which is at the event with the land, ride, presumably Deatheaters), Transformers (ride is open during the event), and then other stuff like Trolls and Shrek...whose land you're going to walking through to get to and/or from a house...or 2...or 3...or 4 depending on what they end up doing for the tent lines.

A show that isn't specifically for HHN is certainly better than no show at all.

EDIT: If they do a Sweets house video, have the same actor play Major Sweets (audio only) to play over the P.A. before the show starts, with something like, "There have been a lot of rumors about our company being involved with some serious accusations. They are absolutely false and unfounded and our lawyers will be addressing them in the future. In the meantime, please enjoy this family friendly celebration of cinema presented by the Sweets Treats Company...." Then it ties in, it's a PR gambit to try to deceive the public into believing their a wholesome company on the up and up :)

Last edited:

That's actually a great idea. Obviously, it will seem a little out of place, but it will help break up crowds and remind people that the park has been making updates and changes to the daytime operation as well.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Not saying it will happen but just bc the “vibe” won’t work isn’t an argument.

Walking down Minion Land definitely isn’t an HHN vibe either or going on some of the rides.
We're grasping at straws here with the comparison. We all know there's so much that can be controlled...

Regarding the regular Lagoon show - it ain't happening. Some properties just don't want to be associated with HHN, especially when you have a show that includes properties aimed at young children/families.

We're grasping at straws here with the comparison. We all know there's so much that can be controlled...

Regarding the regular Lagoon show - it ain't happening. Some properties just don't want to be associated with HHN, especially when you have a show that includes properties aimed at young children/families.
Adding on to this, the last thing Dreamworks wants is a viral Tik Tok that videos the minions portion of the show, then pans slightly to the right to see someone getting beheaded in a scarezone.

Fair point and like I said, It would never happen. I do think though that the argument that a ride/show doesn’t fit the vibe of HHN isn’t a good one.

Apologies I just saw it got deleted. Essentailly a house under construction in hollywood looked like it wad tied to an IP. Idk why it was deleted.
Ah well then it was probably deleted as it showed a house under construction. But if anyone wants to see it’s in the Hollywood thread.