Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So are we saying that the recent change / development is that Insidious is in a different location than expected? Or are we more aligned with an IP dropping and being replaced with something unexpected?

Has a location ever actually CHANGED in the middle of building? I can't imagine that ever having actually happened lol
Only thing I could think of would be Universal's House of Horrors at 22 being built in the parade warehouse due to SS44 being demolished. Not sure if they had already started construction in 44 though.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I was watching Tim Tracker's video of the summer tribute store - there's an arcade game cabinet that's covered up. Safe to assume this will eventually be uncovered this summer and it will have a hint toward the HHN tribute store?

With this being the same tribute store facade as HHN 30, I hope the story from the letters found in the store continue.
I need to rant about this for a second- I love absolutely everything about this year already. The return to form of cryptic trailers that don't tell us too much but keep us asking questions and theorizing, the old-school and just generally more odd/weird vibes of the original houses, and of course them finally caring about the lore and giving us not only interesting new lore, but still giving it long ties back to lore from YEARS ago!

Plus of course, what they've been doing with the tribute stores the last few years, with the summer stores not only dropping hints for the event, but even adding on more lore and story drops! I know I sound like a big nerd right now, but as someone who's just very passionate about the history and lore of the event, this makes me so happy. Rant over!

Last edited:
Just run the new lagoon show during the event. Sure, it's not HHN specific...but neither is Rip Ride Rocket, The Mummy, Harry Potter, MIB, Minions on display, Springfield, Dreamworks Land, etc.

A LOT of people come from out of town for HHN and aren't locals who will have seen the show this summer, myself included, and would LOVE to see it. It should eat up a decent number of people each night so the locals who would be mad that it's there would benefit, in theory, with shorter lines during show times.

I'd be all for this as well. Because I only come during HHN, I have never seen any of the lagoon shows in person lol

I’ll actually be all for that too. My only thing is the show will bleed into the CP zone. But that’s with all the lagoon shows.
i dont know what is happening with the lagoon, but why isnt it being used for hhn?

What IP do y'all think will be annouced first? I'm leaning towards AQP but I'm torn between that and Ghostbusters.

John Krasinski GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

Reactions: krazyhorrorkid