Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 196 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
THE PLOT THICKENS EVEN MORE!

They claimed on twitter that they are excited for the panel? Have they stated this before or is something important actually happening. I'd wait this out though but it's just strange that thye keep tweeting about this specific panel. The plot thickens yet again I suppose?

Reactions: GA-MBIT

Hollywoods Instagram just posted a story about the panel :eyes:
It got deleted....
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

Hollywoods Instagram just posted a story about the panel :eyes:
Did they take it down? I can't verify to see if it exists. When I click on the link I see nothing. Could that mean they didn't want us to know that they posted a story. I don't know why but this kind of reminds me of legends collide lol. Check Twitter HHN Orlando just posted something

Last edited:
Reactions: HHNObsession
It got deleted....
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

Did they take it down? I can't verify to see if it exists. When I click on the link I see nothing. Could that mean they didn't want us to know that they posted a story.
Yep! Just noticed it too! What the heck?! Are both pages run by the same people and they posted it to the wrong coast lol? Or did they realize they shouldn’t have posted it?