Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 202 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like this announcement strategy, announce originals earlier in the announcement cycle as fans are really the only ones paying attention, and then release the IPs throughout the summer with the public becoming a bit more aware.

Likely also will release passes on the "main" IP house announcement as well if I had to guess.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Why are people still guessing June and July for the next announcement? It's this Tuesday (12:33 pm IP house announcement is my guess). Right after the Spooky Empire announcement they told us to watch social media, and hours later HHN posted 3. They did this before. Sunday it will say 2, Monday 1, Tuesday announcement. You're welcome, lol
I mean, I know I was off a day, but I'm not surprised we got an announcement this week. This year feels different, spec wise.

Here's a hot take. Anybody besides me think we're getting Silence of the Lambs and not A Quiet Place? They hinted at it pretty hard in the Mardi Gras Tribute store.

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
Is there a corn field in Silence of the Lambs?
Corn field at HHN, time to prepare now....

Blowing Away Tropical Storm GIF by Weather Underground

And… to get ahead of it. I am currently expecting the final originals to be Museum, Sweets, Monstorus, and (speculation on the unknown original), “Tribute to Terror: Grave Consequences.”
So 6/4 split seems to be confirmed this week! I have to admit, I love that they started with the originals giving them their own announcements and left the IP's for hype leading up to the event. Keeps us enthusiasts excited for originals with speculation on house designs/ story.
What a fun year so far, keep the surprises coming!

To offer some clarity, and without getting into the specifics - this is all a recent pivot. The original plan was to get your first house announcement in June. Last week, there was a decision to change course.
Hopefully I'm just overthinking and/or getting the wrong impression, but that does concern me just a tad bit on the IP side of things.

Reactions: HHNObsession