Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I brought this up over on the Hollywood speculation thread, but I'll bring it over here as well, if by some miracle we truly are seeing the return of B&T, I don't think it'll be what we're thinking (pop culture parody adventure).

I think what we could see (and the more I think about it, the more I think I'd actually prefer this): Bill & Ted's Reunion Tour Revue, a musical-style rock 'n' roll show with live singers and dance numbers, as well as small jabs at pop culture that can change daily depending on real world events. Sound familiar? It was the format for Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue, and it worked beautifully.

I brought this up over on the Hollywood speculation thread, but I'll bring it over here as well, if by some miracle we truly are seeing the return of B&T, I don't think it'll be what we're thinking (pop culture parody adventure).

I think what we could see (and the more I think about it, the more I think I'd actually prefer this): Bill & Ted's Reunion Tour Revue, a musical-style rock 'n' roll show with live singers and dance numbers, as well as small jabs at pop culture that can change daily depending on real world events. Sound familiar? It was the format for Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue, and it worked beautifully.
I'm just curious where this is going to go though, if it's true. Will it be the 2nd show? Was that rumor true after all? Or is this replacing Nightmare Fuel and going in FFL? So many questions about this possible rumor lol

yeah and the last movie was about a concert.
that sounds wonderful.
I would accept another dance show
the dance numbers were the best part of the bill and ted shows

I'm just curious where this is going to go though, if it's true. Will it be the 2nd show? Was that rumor true after all? Or is this replacing Nightmare Fuel and going in FFL? So many questions about this possible rumor lol

unless Bill and Ted ARE PART of nightmare fuel....
and I don't say that as a joke. what if bill and Ted ARE the new protagonists. what if ... seriously.

Last edited:
I really doubt that. B&T is an IP so I doubt there be in an original show like NF. It’s possible as we’ve seen original takes on IPs before.
oohhh yeah :eek: I see. I was just thinking " how can they bring back bill and ted.... without bringing back their comedy show"
all I could think of was that they were added to the existing show.

I guess the only answer is a second show.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I wonder if this will be like at 31 where the entrance takes you straight to a house. While most of us didn’t like Hellblock Horror, it was nice to go ahead and get a house out of the way with 0 wait.
Did the entrance allow you to effectively skip the line for Hellblock? Or was it just merging in with general queue?

Did the entrance allow you to effectively skip the line for Hellblock? Or was it just merging in with general queue?
I used that entrance as an onsite guest and I don’t remember that being the case. The path into the park from the side entrance takes you right to the house entrance. You show your room key, scan your park ticket, walk into the park by the backstage path leading out between the main store and minion mayhem, and then you can either continue into the park or get in line immediately for HH. You still entered the house queue at the same location as other park guests and there was no special entrance to the house for onsite hotel people.

It’s the quite short distance from the side park entrance to the first house that is shorter than the path from the main gates that makes it seem like it’s a dedicated house entrance

That's not true. V3 of the spec map has icons at two locations. One that looks like a creepy doll or toy, and then one that looks like a Dia de los Muertos skull.

Speculation for the first is that it might be Toyz (which I believe was a Hollywood zone before) or a Dollhouse of the Damned type zone. Then the skull one was rumored to possibly be something from Singapore I think, or just an original Dia de los Muertos zone.

Spec Map v3 also had the Deatheaters (though they'd been there since v1) and the M3gan Horde back as well, so you might consider them pseudo-zones.

That's not true. V3 of the spec map has icons at two locations. One that looks like a creepy doll or toy, and then one that looks like a Dia de los Muertos skull.

Speculation for the first is that it might be Toyz (which I believe was a Hollywood zone before) or a Dollhouse of the Damned type zone. Then the skull one was rumored to possibly be something from Singapore I think, or just an original Dia de los Muertos zone.

Spec Map v3 also had the Deatheaters (though they'd been there since v1) and the M3gan Horde back as well, so you might consider them pseudo-zones.
Legacy said that the day of the dead scarezone is actually a Latin America scarezone but we will see if it’s true or not. We will have to find out

Oh I forgot about that lmao

I used that entrance as an onsite guest and I don’t remember that being the case. The path into the park from the side entrance takes you right to the house entrance. You show your room key, scan your park ticket, walk into the park by the backstage path leading out between the main store and minion mayhem, and then you can either continue into the park or get in line immediately for HH. You still entered the house queue at the same location as other park guests and there was no special entrance to the house for onsite hotel people.

It’s the quite short distance from the side park entrance to the first house that is shorter than the path from the main gates that makes it seem like it’s a dedicated house entrance
When went opening night. Once we checked in, we followed a path that took us behind Rip, Ride, Rockit right to SS23 to the entrance of Hellblock Horror. Maybe they changed it after opening night, but it absolutely happened for us. They we got in and got in line for Halloween.