Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 316 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You're describing a true VIP tour, but with like, a golf cart instead of an EV.
I think you may be on to something.

They can build a custom shell to theme the golf carts as gothic carriages. All black, few lanterns, maybe some eerie mood lighting and their own small fog machines…..

In an ideal scenario they would find a way to run house entrances & exits from DreamWorks to the older tents, and then use the MIB/FFL gate for the new tents and have them exit by the MIB restrooms.

View attachment 22588
Somewhat of a decent plan that doesn't require unnecessary walking. In a blue sky world, they would build a larger access point between MIB & (in the future) Pokemon to accommodate mass entry/exits from the houses.
I think this would be the best way to handle it, but honestly I wouldn't be opposed to both of the old tents entering in Dreamworks. The walk from there wouldn't be too bad.

I think what we're all learning is that there's really no ideal way to do this lol

I think this would be the best way to handle it, but honestly I wouldn't be opposed to both of the old tents entering in Dreamworks. The walk from there wouldn't be too bad.

I think what we're all learning is that there's really no ideal way to do this lol
Definitely no single way to do this with the current setup of the park. My hope is that whatever happens at Springfield will take HHN entrances/exits into account.

Nah, completely wrong vibe. Way too cozy for HHN.
Happy Excuse Me GIF

Forgive my ignorance / lack of knowledge, but does the original houses usually get their own food stand? A Goblins Feast food stand just sounds perfect to me
Yes there is.

Reactions: reececw
Forgive my ignorance / lack of knowledge, but does the original houses usually get their own food stand? A Goblins Feast food stand just sounds perfect to me

The last couple of years, the focus shifted to representing more houses, zones, etc rather than just the IPs. Either way, we've definitely come a long way from Chicken Tenders & Pizza Dogs! :lol:

The last couple of years, the focus shifted to representing more houses, zones, etc rather than just the IPs. Either way, we've definitely come a long way from Chicken Tenders & Pizza Dogs! :lol:
Manifesting we see the Cordyceps Dog return with a different name. They can bring that back every year.

it might sound like a joke, but imagine if uni sold a 2000 dollar unlimited ticket that included something where you have zero lines for houses (zero wait) ,no food line wait, shortcuts from exits back stage, and you were given an electric car the entire time, like if hhn in its entirety was a big ride.
Pretty much the Hollywood HHN RIP tour. Sadly, they will probably sell out of that pass as well. We have a culture problem of not being able to differentiate between being able to afford something vs being able to buy it. we will put ourselves in debt for pleasure knowing it will hurt us in the long run.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Never going to happen, but I wish there was half a soundstage set up cafeteria style, no customizations, no cash accepted, and limited SKUs where people could get the basics quickly (burger, fries, nuggs, bottled drinks only).

I'd almost pay a premium for the throughput.

Reactions: Brian G.