Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it hasn’t as it’s on the 29th and only one day before the event. It’s also way more $$$ than just the next night. The pulsing sounds nice but for that much and you can go the next night for a couple hundred cheaper.
Actually pushed it in an email blast this morning so my guess is not even close to sold out.

Either as @jarmor says, the attendance cap is ridiculously high for what was promised, or they seriously overpriced for what even influemcers and hard-core fans will pay. Fairly comparable OI meet-ups, without the HHN "FIRST!" factor, routinely sell out in a day or two at $50ish less. If the former, glad I skipped this. If the latter, those who paid up going to get their money's worth and then some.

Am I shocked they haven't sold out of the premier night? I wonder what the cap is?

I'd imagine most people who would be SUPER interested already know how to play-the-game, kind of an Express vs. RIP scenario to me- with Express, I know I can get tons more done in a single night after 10+ years and save on the extra RIP $$$. So, why pay $350 for just a single night when most can min/max opening weekend (and more) with any of the passes for cheaper?

Plus, it's right before Labor Day weekend and that's gotta be difficult for many people to get time off of work from, and the locals who may not have that issue can just wait an extra day and not pay an enormous sum. Not to mention, nobody knows if this is going to work and those that are on-the-fence are rightfully apprehensive and waiting to see if this is a success so they can jump on it next year.

It absolutely could be a disaster, but I'm optimistic that there's more to it than the cap being way too high.

Last edited:
Reactions: PenguinCowboy