Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 329 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I still see the throngs queued up hours in advance for Stranger Things during Stay and Scream. It haunts my dreams.
That opening night line last year ... and just after I bailed on it, realizing it stretched literal theme park blocks, the worst storm of the year rolled through.

The only other time I did S&S last year (benefit of Express) we sat in the a/c of Richter's as my young teen friends pounded refillable Cokes.

I'm not thrilled about Major Sweets- but I'd be lying if I said Richter's hasn't given me the best Stay-and-Scream experience in 13-years (well, minus KidZone in 2010 when there was like 40 people for Hallow'd Past, but....)

Last year the crowds were never too crazy, there's plenty of shade even if you're queueing up to be the first in the haunt- and as soon as we finished it was off to the tents and Monsters done by like 7pm at the latest.

It still remains to be seen if Springfield is a mega draw with Monsters as the sole "IP" in the back- but I would say don't sleep on Richter's if it comes back this year. I was a die-hard Springfield supporter- drowning in the torrential rains every year and still singing it's praises- but if Richter's was any slower, it was only slightly- but with a lot less people to deal with.

Has anyone had a good experience with the Hotel Guest Entrance? We have been debating on trying it this year instead of Stay and Scream based on how last year went.
We used it last year - we entered around 7 PM and there was no one there. Maybe 1 or 2 people in front of us.

It was really nice! It basically would spit you out right next to the portal for Blood Moon.

So with F&F not being open during the day, do you think they would open that one early like the other houses? I assume that was the reason for the late opening before.

So with F&F not being open during the day, do you think they would open that one early like the other houses? I assume that was the reason for the late opening before.
Wouldn't that be nice? I hate the NY section, but it does let you get such a jump on everyone else. Even if you're like us and just hang back in a shaded area, you're still able to get almost all four of those done before F&F even starts letting people through.

Wouldn't that be nice? I hate the NY section, but it does let you get such a jump on everyone else. Even if you're like us and just hang back in a shaded area, you're still able to get almost all four of those done before F&F even starts letting people through.
I could be wrong but didn't Exorcist not open until 6, the same time Chucky opened?

I could be wrong but didn't Exorcist not open until 6, the same time Chucky opened?
I'm honestly not 100% sure, but I do know that we were meeting friends after we got out of Chucky (after doing the four NY houses). They did Richtor's, and they only had to wait a few minutes for us to get through.

Changes day to day, but last year Stranger Things & Dueling would open between 5:15-5:30 (some days there would be a delay), Exorcist would open between 5:30-5:45, and Yeti would open with the park at 6. Chucky would open with the park. So if you were at the front of the masses at Stranger Things last year, you could have easily done it by 5:45 and get through the remaining houses in like 15-20 minutes before making it to Chucky. By the time a guest from the front of the park got to a house, you would have completed half the event lol

Reactions: DannyPowers