Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My experience was not good last year with it. It felt like we waited almost the exact same time as we would have in the regular line in the blistering heat. They began scanning at the same time they opened the regular line too and we missed the “opening” from Oddfellow. There were no real lines, so it was a mass of people and they only had like two TMs scanning tickets. It was not worth it in my opinion last year.
Yup - no real advantage if you show up at park open. Miss out on opening ceremonies.

If they want this to be a real perk for onsite guests, at least pre-scan guests and have a mini holding section that connects to today cafe's S&S.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
My only experience at the hotel entrance came 30-60 minutes after opening, and we liked it quite a bit.

But I would never do it for actual opening lol

Also - looks like we have some food booths!

Last edited:
great! now that it’s out of the way, give me food or give me death!
Death it is
Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

Alright - I guess since everything has been formally announced, it's time for the annual Q&A of trying to offer some insight and clarity to the Spec Year that was.

Ask away!

So what "big IP" was in the works but never panned out? (if any)

Usually there's always one.

I mean, it's pretty well-known which one it was. haha

They tried for another one but it was too little, too late. It never really got off the ground to even consider it part of the 33 plans.

And no - it was not a Weeknd house.
FNAF and Nightmare on Elm Street right?

Man imagine how cool it would've been to have both Freddy's at the event

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Alright - I guess since everything has been formally announced, it's time for the annual Q&A of trying to offer some insight and clarity to the Spec Year that was.

Ask away!
how much did the announcement season change? Was it always all the originals first? Were the originals always planned to be announced every day of a week?

Ask away!
What's the food/drink for the event?

jk

What was the tweet referring to a week or so back that mentioned "a possible surprise IP" still coming? Should we still wait on that? :lmao:

FNAF and Nightmare on Elm Street right?

Man imagine how cool it would've been to have both Freddy's at the event
Elm St was never in play.
how much did the announcement season change? Was it always all the originals first? Were the originals always planned to be announced every day of a week?

AFAIK - the decision to announce all the originals was all very last minute. The first planned announcement was AQP. I do not know the whys about that change.

What was the tweet referring to a week or so back that mentioned "a possible surprise IP" still coming? Should we still wait on that? :lmao:

Yeah, it hasn't been shared. It's cool but not like earth-shattering. I'd advise to keep expectations in check for it.