Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 332 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not a last-minute house, just not part of the original planning stages.

It still got full construction and house-prep, so we should be good. I believe Graveyard Games was a similar situation (not in original planning stages, but still got full treatment in prep season).

I don’t think I saw this asked exactly but with FNAF, was it issues with trying to get the suits to work and look good or another Scream issue where the rights holder pulled out?

I don’t think I saw this asked exactly but with FNAF, was it issues with trying to get the suits to work and look good or another Scream issue where the rights holder pulled out?

I don't think anyone's necessarily at liberty to say, but I've said several times that series creator Scott Cawthorn has a reputation for not being the easiest to work with.

Speaking of Scream I'm surprised HHN never went the DBD route and make an original Ghostface house with the fun world license.

Surely normies couldn't tell the difference and with Ghostface being such an icon I can't imagine it wouldn't play better than any of the licenses they picked this year.

Alright - I guess since everything has been formally announced, it's time for the annual Q&A of trying to offer some insight and clarity to the Spec Year that was.

Ask away!
my favorite time of year!!!! LOL

- Has there been any rumblings for theming of the tribute store, that you may or may not be able to hint at?
- With all the cost cutting measures that universal has been implementing, is there any concerns for various HHN impacts such as detailing/ actors/ house lengths?
- With the reduction of certain tickets and increase in prices, and this new premium scream night. In your opinion, do you see universal trying to focus more on customer quality vs throughput?

Alright - I guess since everything has been formally announced, it's time for the annual Q&A of trying to offer some insight and clarity to the Spec Year that was.

Ask away!
Was there ever going to be an icon house or is what we got with Sinist3r and Surr3al all that was planned?