Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 335 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stranger Things is a critically acclaimed four quadrant hit that relies extremely heavily on 80s nostalgia, something relevant primarily to people in their 40s and older.

Five Nights is the equivalent of a bad Goosebumps novel.

Both hold appeal for younger audiences, but one is the kind of IP you grow up with and which you appreciate in new ways as you get older while the other is the kind of IP you outgrow. They're not comparable.

Disagreed. The story of FNAF 1-6 is dark, thematically compelling and was incredibly satisfying to follow and speculate about.

Jury’s still out on all the games after that because the story is unfinished, but I will always defend that the original saga is unironically cool.
the gameplay was pretty bad and turned off a lot of people specially older players
but most people love stranger thangs

Stranger Things is a critically acclaimed four quadrant hit that relies extremely heavily on 80s nostalgia, something relevant primarily to people in their 40s and older.

Five Nights is the equivalent of a bad Goosebumps novel.

Both hold appeal for younger audiences, but one is the kind of IP you grow up with and which you appreciate in new ways as you get older while the other is the kind of IP you outgrow. They're not comparable.
The last 2 stranger things houses have also been kinda... ya know....

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

(other than the stuff from 29 that included season 3 at the very end. Shame we never got just a dedicated season 3 house since thats been the best season so far.)

…..I liked the Stranger Things house last year.
Well then ur in the miniorty there

Walked in with high expectations. After opening night it slowly started falling down the rankings. Overall not a bad house by any means.

The more I watch the walkthrough. The more I enjoyed st2/3 more

I still enjoyed the house.

Also here’s to hope Fnaf gets representation next year considering the creator is starting to be open to collaborations that don’t ruin the image of the games/ brand

Walked in with high expectations. After opening night it slowly started falling down the rankings. Overall not a bad house by any means.

The more I watch the walkthrough. The more I enjoyed st2/3 more

I still enjoyed the house.

Also here’s to hope Fnaf gets representation next year considering the creator is starting to be open to collaborations that don’t ruin the image of the games/ brand
Yeah, people thought it will be better than it was. It was a weaker ST house. The show season just had to big of scenes to translate well into a house.
Looks like the Tribute Store may tie in with the museum house?
Look like it might.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95