Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, maybe I'm crazy - but is this really going to be any better if all 4 tents are exiting in this spot? Or am I misunderstanding - 2 tents exit here, 2 exit at the normal spot?
I would say at least they would empty out in the big simpsons courtyard and not that small MIB bathrooms courtyard that’s always jam packed. It’s gotta make it somewhat better.

So, maybe I'm crazy - but is this really going to be any better if all 4 tents are exiting in this spot? Or am I misunderstanding - 2 tents exit here, 2 exit at the normal spot?

Think of it this way, when folks exit into the Simpsons ride courtyard, there's really nothing there so folks are going to disperse elsewhere. It's a good place to divert the exits as folks will keep moving once they get there.

Compare that to the MIB courtyard where folks would proceed to linger and such since there's bathrooms and several house entrances.

I would say at least they would empty out in the big simpsons courtyard and not that small MIB bathrooms courtyard that’s always jam packed. It’s gotta make it somewhat better.

Think of it this way, when folks exit into the Simpsons ride courtyard, there's really nothing there so folks are going to disperse elsewhere. It's a good place to divert the exits as folks will keep moving once they get there.

Compare that to the MIB courtyard where folks would proceed to linger and such since there's bathrooms and several house entrances.
This makes much more sense - my concern mostly lies within the exit pathway itself. The exit path for DD/Oddfellow last year got absolutely jam packed, and all I could think of was "imagine if there were an emergency right now"