Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, maybe I'm crazy - but is this really going to be any better if all 4 tents are exiting in this spot? Or am I misunderstanding - 2 tents exit here, 2 exit at the normal spot?
I would say at least they would empty out in the big simpsons courtyard and not that small MIB bathrooms courtyard that’s always jam packed. It’s gotta make it somewhat better.

So, maybe I'm crazy - but is this really going to be any better if all 4 tents are exiting in this spot? Or am I misunderstanding - 2 tents exit here, 2 exit at the normal spot?

Think of it this way, when folks exit into the Simpsons ride courtyard, there's really nothing there so folks are going to disperse elsewhere. It's a good place to divert the exits as folks will keep moving once they get there.

Compare that to the MIB courtyard where folks would proceed to linger and such since there's bathrooms and several house entrances.

I would say at least they would empty out in the big simpsons courtyard and not that small MIB bathrooms courtyard that’s always jam packed. It’s gotta make it somewhat better.

Think of it this way, when folks exit into the Simpsons ride courtyard, there's really nothing there so folks are going to disperse elsewhere. It's a good place to divert the exits as folks will keep moving once they get there.

Compare that to the MIB courtyard where folks would proceed to linger and such since there's bathrooms and several house entrances.
This makes much more sense - my concern mostly lies within the exit pathway itself. The exit path for DD/Oddfellow last year got absolutely jam packed, and all I could think of was "imagine if there were an emergency right now"

I know I brought it up already, but it's really been baffling me.

Donuts was Monsters, Sundae was Goblins.
Donuts was marked for Sprung 3 (the northern tent), and Sundae was marked for Sprung 4 (the southern).

And yet, Goblins is in the northern tent, and Monsters is in the southern. So what happened?

I know I brought it up already, but it's really been baffling me.

Donuts was Monsters, Sundae was Goblins.
Donuts was marked for Sprung 3 (the northern tent), and Sundae was marked for Sprung 4 (the southern).

And yet, Goblins is in the northern tent, and Monsters is in the southern. So what happened?
Are we sure Donuts was Monster and Sundae was Goblins?

This makes much more sense - my concern mostly lies within the exit pathway itself. The exit path for DD/Oddfellow last year got absolutely jam packed, and all I could think of was "imagine if there were an emergency right now"

Regarding the exit path, an important thing to consider is last year's path had a few tweaks which might have caused the congestion, it had the double whammy of funneling people up onto the elevated platform (which was really bad at the beginning when they were forcing folks into one line.), and they couldn't use the whole width of the exit path as it was sharing the entry line for TLoU.

Meanwhile two years ago, that entire path was just an exit path, and it didn't get congested like it did last year. And from the looks of things, that new exit path is just that, an exit path.

Good point. My counter to that is they could use the tents for storage or something if needed. While a walkway can’t really be used for something else.
I know it’s already been confirmed about this path, but I can’t imagine they would leave a wide path all year round. They can hide it with foliage or a fence just like all of the other backstage paths that exist.

Are we still expecting further info releases? The long-awaited dump aside, seems like we should at least hear about some food and drink. It really seems like they’re just ignoring PR for the event - are they relying totally on social media from the early tours?
I’m blanking: did they formally announce food in past years? I kinda recall learning about the food and drink specials last year via construction photos. People just taking pics of the menus hanging on various HHN structures.

I’m blanking: did they formally announce food in past years? I kinda recall learning about the food and drink specials last year via construction photos. People just taking pics of the menus hanging on various HHN structures.
It has been often kinda “leaked” by a bit beforehand via the menus just appearing, but past years they would make a blog post talking about the food. Probably still to come.

Yeah, at the very least I'd expect a blog post of some kind. Not necessarily with ALL of the food items, but for a good chunk of them.

Also slightly surprising to not see any construction in Sting Alley. Think we may not get a food booth there?

I'm perplexed at why we haven't gotten a full drop yet. Usually, there's one last release featuring more details on the houses, zones, shows, and goes into sharing new stuff like food, bars, Dead Coconut Club, the hotel experiences, etc.

Also slightly surprising to not see any construction in Sting Alley. Think we may not get a food booth there?
There will be. It's A Quiet Place.