Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My tips for the idiots who insist on bringing toddlers (why are there more and more every year?): http://exm.nr/cCIhnB

:rofl: As my good friend Chucky would say (Skip to 2:07):

[video=youtube;cY9EK5PcWJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY9EK5PcWJI&feature=related[/video]

WARNING: Some of Chucky's material is not for anyone super-sensitive to words. :lol:

Last edited:
My tips for the idiots who insist on bringing toddlers (why are there more and more every year?): http://exm.nr/cCIhnB

This one will never know the joy of a Circus, or Mc Donalds!

Jack.jpg

Hey everyone, kind of weird not being on here for 4 days...but I posed quick reviews of the houses I did do on Saturday in each one specific. I missed Psycho Scareapy, Catacombs, and the 20 years of fear SZ. Mainly cause people in my group wanted to ride the dang Simpsons....yea I know I wanted to punch a hole in a wall like crazy.

But overall it was a fun night, started out with a couple of drinks in Nascar and worked the park clockwise. I skipped PS off the bad cause it had a 40 minute wait and I figured it would be shorter later on in the night I would get to it later..I was wrong with that one.

But I had a good time, saw giant and took a pic with him, and then rest of my group proceeded to annoy him and take pics with him, which I know he's not suppossed to take too many of them. But thanks for being a sport with them dude. But I had a fun time and I'm trying REEEEALLY hard not to think that I missed two houses again. :bang:

From what I'm seeing, you are shuttled through the houses at a relatively quick pace. Is that accurate? We plan to go twice on our trip but wondered if you miss a lot being moved along like cattle.

Loving all the reviews & avoiding as many spoilers as possible since we don't head down until the week of Halloween. It's KILLING me! haha

From what I'm seeing, you are shuttled through the houses at a relatively quick pace. Is that accurate? We plan to go twice on our trip but wondered if you miss a lot being moved along like cattle.

Very accurate. I couldn't create any space between me and the groups in front of me in every single house. I just kept getting yelled at by those asses. I felt like becuase of this, I did miss out on a lot of stuff in the houses.

I would always take a slower pace and try to put some space in front of me since I was always the first one in our group walking through. I hate doing the conga line thing, and since I'm a bigger guy, they usually don't tell me anything :lol:

I refuse to be shuttled through some of the houses. Last year Saw was all about timing, and I lost count of the yammering yellow shirts trying to rush me through which I would NOT do because I was not going to miss the best traps. I also went slow through one of the Howl-O-Scream houses this weekend because the assclowns in front of me were banging on all the boo holes and pointing to all the hiding places. Sorry but I ain't gonna let people like that ruin my experience. Of course, the idiots behind me banged on the walls the whole way. It was our last house and I think the drunk level had gotten pretty high.

I understand that they have to move people in and out of there quickly, but it does get pretty frustrating sometimes when there's not even anyone in front of you or behind you. It happened to my group a lot in Legendary Truth.

I understand that they have to move people in and out of there quickly, but it does get pretty frustrating sometimes when there's not even anyone in front of you or behind you. It happened to my group a lot in Legendary Truth.

Thats not frustration, thats HEAVEN! :lol:

No. It's frustrating when they keep yelling at you in those circumstances. It's like, "lets spend all this time building these beautiful houses just so we can push people through them as fast as we can so they can't notice any of the details." I can understand them doing this when the lines are 2+ hours long but not when they're 10 minutes.

Attempt #2:
Live Q&A here on Facebook tomorrow with Entertainment Show Director Mike Aiello from 4-4:30 pm ET! Aiello began his successful career with Halloween Horror Nights as a scareactor in the late 90's. Today he helps create the horrific storylines and characters featured in the haunted mazes and scarezones, as well as writes Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure.