Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thats the FL resident price anyways nothing special there, but it might be extra crowded if the whole school is going.

Also when did they change the Saturday closing time for the first 3 weekends to Midnight instead of 1 am? I thought Saturdays were always deemed a peak night and closed at 1? Thats one of the main reasons why I missed 2 houses, I was planning on a 1 am closure.

It may be a bit unreasonable, but its the way its been since the beginning of Halloween Horror Nights, though. 2AM closings are starting soon to compensate for this.

Actually the first weekend is deemed 12AM closure...all other Fri/Sat nights are 2AM closures...I think the first 2 days having such short hours is due to lower attendance numbers, and for the benefit of us...well I like to think that it's because of us...we go from 2 sets at Employee Preview, 4-5 sets (depending on location) on the first 2 nights of the event...another 4-5 set night and then start into the 2 am closure....being thrust right into the 2 am closure would kill me LOL

Well maybe next year I'll make it a point to go the second weekend, which is still light on crowds, I get my AP discount and I get a 2am closure.

Usually the 2nd weekend isn't so bad right?

From Universal:
60235_452100798232_126469058232_5342504_6275117_n.jpg

Legendary Truth The Wyandot Estate - The Spirit Seekers have dared to enter The Wyandot Estate, a house rumored to be haunted since Malcolm Wyandot killed 13 dinner guests and his wife before committing suicide on October 30, 1929. The team is about to get more than they bargained for as the murdered hear their call and answer with terrible violence. And you could be next. For more new photos from HHN XX, go to the News section of http://www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/orlando

Also, under the News section of the site, an image from both Catacombs and Hades have been posted.

I know it's a little off topic...but I'm going the 14th it's a thursday, is anybody else planning on going that day? I'd really like to see you guys and say hola haha

Thats the FL resident price anyways nothing special there, but it might be extra crowded if the whole school is going.

So if you pay the FLA resident rate you get in at 2pm? Cause that's what the student ticket says. (Though FLA resident rate got you in at start of event, not earlier...)

I know it's a little off topic...but I'm going the 14th it's a thursday, is anybody else planning on going that day? I'd really like to see you guys and say hola haha

On 10/14 the following people are going: rooney08josh, GrahamSHAZAM, hatetofly, relsoc, Alex
You can see a list of who and when are going to HHN here: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?4723-HHN-XX-When-Are-You-Going

PS: I'm heading out there again right now :) FFP FTW!! I'll be wearing a blue polo t-shirt and khaki shorts. If you see me, say hi!

Still waiting on my friend (who is very late....) At least no forecast of rain for tonight :thumbs:

I made sure to charge my digital camera's battery all the way this time! :D

On 10/14 the following people are going: rooney08josh, GrahamSHAZAM, hatetofly, relsoc, Alex
You can see a list of who and when are going to HHN here: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?4723-HHN-XX-When-Are-You-Going

PS: I'm heading out there again right now :) FFP FTW!! I'll be wearing a blue polo t-shirt and khaki shorts. If you see me, say hi!

I will definitely be there on the 14th with about 20 other people half of which is from Seattle and have never been to Universal ever let alone HHN. I get emails from family almost everyday asking about HHN and most of all the WWoHP.

The scareactors were really on their game last night! Ran me ragged again in Catacombs and Havoc, and Hades was excellent too. We did all houses twice except Orfanage (three times). That is the only one that still disappoints me although hubby was thrilled to get two Vault shout outs in there (he was wearing his old shirt). He was getting his butt whupped in all the houses...not sure why, but maybe because of the shirt. Zombigeddon was better, and we had all the timings just right on one of our Legendary Truth walk throughs. That chair is vicious! And of course we pressed the button in Psychoscreapy; that house is growing on me a tiny bit...but just a bit. Hallowed Past was light on scares last night although it's always worth it for the memorabilia. Saws and Steam is still my favorite scare zone, although Cindy and some stiltwalker thing both scared the piss out of me in the othe zones. Still not impressed with the Coven tho'. That's my quickie view! I'll be posting a more detailed one later.

I was in there a few times getting chasing down like a whimpering dog.

--- Update ---

Oh, forgot to mention the best thing I saw last night. Little boy about 6 years old with a long toy rifle stapped over this shoulder. I'm guessing idiot parents convinced him to come by telling him he could just "shoot the bad guys" if he got scared. The two things I wonder are: 1) Who let him in with it? Yes, it's a toy, but it was a long one that could be used to give a good smack. 2) How long was it before some poor scareactor got smacked with it?