Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"His time of appearance has been long aw..... for some, he may br... your time to and end, y.. will wish you never set your fo.. in ... "

Caretaker. Calling it right now. Dibs.

does anybody ever think that universal has played jokes on us on here? and who is this DR. guy? whats up with these clues??

its almost time folks, its gonna be like what the ending of lost should have been....MAYHEM

You may have uncovered more than we can, yet you are so far from the correct, one thing may mean many. Today i bring you clue number two but harder work will be necessary......

He should wait for you t.. d... o.., yet he will break your t... l... no where near the end. Prepare for the cold feel of t.. .........

"His time of appearance has been long aw..... for some, he may br... your time to and end, y.. will wish you never set your fo.. in ... "

Caretaker. Calling it right now. Dibs.

This could totally work with the "every school has one" clue. But wouldn't you think that for an event as large as this one they would invent a new icon especially for this event?

Somethings up, I bet we find out this week. The event opens up in almost a month and they have to start pushing these tickets. I say monday morning. AND IT AIN'T GOING TO BE ANYTHING WHAT WE EXPECTED OR WHAT WE THOGHT, ITS ALL GOING TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

This event is on the same level as Dr. Dre coming out with DETOX, this is some sick anticipation. We all new what to expect for harry potter world but this is completely different.

Agreed. This is unprecidented. I cannot remember anything like this. Even my friend in Orlando are clueless and going absolutely mad. Never in all the years I have been going have I ever known speculation to be like this. Mainly because we usually have some idea by June maybe even earlier.

I'm thinking there will be a huge lantern at the entrance to USF, where everyone will enter through to a twisted world of HHN's past 20 years. I expect the tag line will change too, just going out on a limb....

That reminds me of the "family tree" theory... still a possibility considering a majority most of the HHN backstories take place in Carey, Ohio... maybe they're all connected?

Disaster scene names
1. waivers and gift shop
2. No mercy
3 carnival midway
4.breakroom
5 holding pen
6.zombiecyles
7 scene soap
8 assulte vehicle

Clue number 3 may bring joy to those who will not be attending but to those who are........

Performances run at 2 and 6, the master will make him self known..........

Last year the site fully updated August 26th I believe, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that day. But who knows, the way everything is being kept so 'hush, hush' we might not know the whole theme until September. Waiting for more clues is like watching paint dry I NEED to know

Last year the site fully updated August 26th I believe, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that day. But who knows, the way everything is being kept so 'hush, hush' we might not know the whole theme until September. Waiting for more clues is like watching paint dry I NEED to know

The first video I remember seeing from Attractions Magazine that fully revealed the theme was on the same date, so I'm sure we're on target and there's a set date for a full reveal.

I don't think it will be that exact date but I think Legendary Truth will feed us the date for a full update, and I'm almost 99.9% sure that it will be this month towards the end.

I don't think it will be that exact date but I think Legendary Truth will feed us the date for a full update, and I'm almost 99.9% sure that it will be this month towards the end.

jake you don't have any inside connects? you seem like a you know some people inside the park

--- Update ---

Do you think they are going to tell us the theme and later on we'll find out what the houses are all about?

--- Update ---

Where do they do all the planning for this event? In universal studios orlando? i would love to see what that office looks like

jake you don't have any inside connects? you seem like a you know some people inside the park

--- Update ---

Do you think they are going to tell us the theme and later on we'll find out what the houses are all about?

--- Update ---

Where do they do all the planning for this event? In universal studios orlando? i would love to see what that office looks like

They usually plan at Universal Creative. I only am so sure because they will want to reveal the theme before they amp up their typical giant marketing program they have every year which will start right around the release of all the info. I know nothing more about the event than any of you which to me is part of the fun of the event. For years I was always info hungry, now I enjoy the info more if I know less and it's more of a surprise.

They usually plan at Universal Creative. I only am so sure because they will want to reveal the theme before they amp up their typical giant marketing program they have every year which will start right around the release of all the info. I know nothing more about the event than any of you which to me is part of the fun of the event. For years I was always info hungry, now I enjoy the info more if I know less and it's more of a surprise.

That's how I feel about it --- I honestly don't want to know more than they want us to know. Whenever the "backstage" pics surface, I don't follow the links.

i know what you mean, once the day come that is open in september im gonna retire from this blog untill next year. Where is universal creativity?

*looks at calender*

Yeap definately the time of year the cooks come out saying they have inside info.....gotta love HHN speculation :lol: