Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That would be epic, and they can build a huge bridge so he is the troll under the bridge! Yes!

That would be epic, and they can build a huge bridge so he is the troll under the bridge! Yes!

333b4-troll_toll.jpg

Scariest ICON EVER.

And the best part about it is all you have to do is hire Kristen Stewart and throw her out there without makeup!

:lol:

Thats directed to anyone and everyone who states they have inside information. Until the information is proven true by UO directly, its all speculation, but I love how some people get something and run with it.

But dude, c'mon, its an old school mini-van in that garage, is it really suppossed to be an attack vehicle?

I doubt it. I think it was a general statement to people who scream out they have info but never provide it just to get a rise out of people.

Haha I feel like he was definitely mentioning one specific person, and it is NOT hhn386.
Anyway, if this year is like past years, we should be getting prime information within the next 2 weeks?

When do they usually how the official release in the press room and everything?
For instance at HHN XVIII they had everyone in thet press room with the mirror and the Bloody Mary burst out.

It is time for the next, you must look closely when you read my text as you are smarter than i thought......

Prepare for the ...... , the ...... of many, new de.... or...... scre... , new .de.. and an overall h... fr....

I am posting this image as proof of the van in the garage that many think I am full of crap about

For Image: Link Removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Your are not a moderator or a Universal Rep so photo stays also your grammar sucks and I would advise you not to attempt to represent your self as a Universal NBC employee

Did I once mention I represent Universal NBC? No, I did not I am Dr. Richard W.Steerlin C.E.O of the Legendary Truth.
And as your picture violates the rules of this forum you should remove it immediately

Did I once mention I represent Universal NBC? No, I did not I am Dr. Richard W.Steerlin C.E.O of the Legendary Truth.
And as your picture violates the rules of this forum you should remove it immediately

Look you don't work for Universal which is legendary truth and is not a real company and is fiction and for entertainment purposes only . So stop the BS and let the moderators do their job if they feel like it should come down then I have faith they will take it down .

The Legendary Truth is an independent organization, we monitor the web and unusual events such as Halloween Horror Nights.

Dude your starting to piss me off with your fake games your site is a not real your company is made from Universal Orlando A&D and your site is made by XSTUDIOS Inc. I have sent Universal Orlando a email about your SN and how your represent Legendary Truth which is copyrighted to Universal Orlando