Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now its the caps ha ha ha

Anyway... what are the odds of a king kong house? maybe the mythology house has to do with a king kong theme?

Last edited:
:lol:

Wow I didn't get on last night cause of an Aerosmith concert and all hell breaks loose on here, c'mon guys every year this happens, every year its new people or the same (I don't know who is who from the Vault on here) but its all fun and games and speculation. But dude, Dr. Ri..... St..li.. get a life and stop acting like you know something, and speculate like the rest of us, otherwise leave the little kid stuff at home.

Reactions: Alex and emily7793

Wow I didn't get on last night cause of an Aerosmith concert and all hell breaks loose on here, c'mon guys every year this happens, every year its new people or the same (I don't know who is who from the Vault on here) but its all fun and games and speculation. But dude, Dr. Ri..... St..li.. get a life and stop acting like you know something, and speculate like the rest of us, otherwise leave the little kid stuff at home.

Wish this site had a like button lol hhn386 likes vyrus status .

Thank you Vyrus!!!

Just to put this whole Dr. S thing to rest...this entire time he has been posting under the name Dr. Richard W. Steerlin, when in fact the actual name is Dr. Richard W. Steerington
Proof:
Picture6-3.png

Picture5-4.png

Reactions: dmkrc5
Has ScreamScape been reliable with the past rumors? Im just wondering because of this MEGA-HOUSE rumor.

They can be hit or miss. A lot of the rumors end up being reliable but occasionally they fall flat. The site has several reliable sources and accepts tips/rumors from anyone which occasionally causes false rumors.

Just take everything with a grain of salt and speculation becomes much easier.:thumbs:

Yeah generally he posts rumors from reliable sources it seems -- and if not, but the rumor is good enough, he seems to be asking for verification from anyone who would know. I think he does a good job overall of weeding out the ones that are obviously fake or too far out on a limb.

Agreed, screamscape is an excellent theme park source/rumors site and has been for many many years, hence why he is always invited to all the events, he is a credible website.

Back as far as the mega house, its a matter of opinion because one SS contains 2 houses, while another only contains one. They would either have to expand on one of them or add another SS in the back, which we know is not happenning cause of the permits.

From the sounds of it, the reunion house is in the parade building which would make 2 years straight that the icon house will be there, there is definately enough height to do a 2 story house, will they? its hard to say because of the logistics of it.

From the sounds of it, the reunion house is in the parade building which would make 2 years straight that the icon house will be there, there is definately enough height to do a 2 story house, will they? its hard to say because of the logistics of it.

I was thinking the same thing, I just dont see how they could put stairs in a dark environment like that, they would have to use alot of ramps if they didnt.

Well when they did stairs in Where Evil Hides at HHN 15, they had lights along the side of the stairs similar to what they have in the movie theaters so people can see the steps. So they don't need overhead lighting just that.

Here is one thing that hasn't been talked about, its been 4 years since they used the lighted helmets for a house from Terror Mines and PUTS....since it is a reunion year and that was one of their coolest ideas ever, I hope they definately bring it back.

Here is one thing that hasn't been talked about, its been 4 years since they used the lighted helmets for a house from Terror Mines and PUTS....since it is a reunion year and that was one of their coolest ideas ever, I hope they definately bring it back.
From my understanding it ended up being very flawed, the person who got the helmet ended up with a far better experience in the house than the others who didn't. From my observations 3D houses work better. Everyone gets to enjoy the 3D effects, and you get to keep the glasses as a free souvenir at the end of the house.