Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dr. Richard, so what's up with Boris?
Also what do you think of the band "My X" you hear their new song? pretty neat stuff, I just wonder about their singer. Don't you?

Last edited:
The Legendary Truth is an independent organization, we monitor the web and unusual events such as Halloween Horror Nights.

Seriously dude, cut the act - I'm pretty sure we're all aware that you're a fan attempting to impersonate an actual Legendary Truth member. I'm surprised you haven't been tapped on the shoulder already, it's quite annoying.

On topic - HHN386, interesting pic that certainly lends some weight to the other information you've supplied... where did you find this, again?

Seriously dude, cut the act - I'm pretty sure we're all aware that you're a fan attempting to impersonate an actual Legendary Truth member. I'm surprised you haven't been tapped on the shoulder already, it's quite annoying.

On topic - HHN386, interesting pic that certainly lends some weight to the other information you've supplied... where did you find this, again?

I am sorry I can not disclose where I got my layouts from . I will post as much information as I can so I will be able to get in the gate at the event .

We monitor the web and unusual events. We class Halloween Horror Nights as an unusual event. The use of the name of this particular event has become very popular in recent weeks and is currently our highest priority, this is why we are able to provide you with inside information.

Seeing as how Legendary Truth exists within the universe of HHN, I don't think they would ever acknowledge Halloween Horror Nights.

I would agree, but they have taken over part of the HHN website this year stating that "Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is not telling you the whole story".

As for this whole Dr.RichardW.Steerling stuff, I can confirm that he is not legit. I was fine with letting it go but it's gotten obvious that it is just becoming irritating to a lot of members.

Let's please try and stay on topic and leave all of the games out of the thread.

I would agree, but they have taken over part of the HHN website this year stating that "Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is not telling you the whole story".

As for this whole Dr.RichardW.Steerling stuff, I can confirm that he is not legit. I was fine with letting it go but it's gotten obvious that it is just becoming irritating to a lot of members.

Let's please try and stay on topic and leave all of the games out of the thread.

agreed

WOW if this was me I would have gotten 25 to life for these comments lol.

GUYS THIS IS A SPECULATION AND RUMOR BLOG LIKE I SAID 100 TIMES. NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING, SO WERE ALL EQUAL. ITS PATHETIC HOW CERTAIN PEOPLE GET ON HERE.

WOW if this was me I would have gotten 25 to life for these comments lol.

GUYS THIS IS A SPECULATION AND RUMOR BLOG LIKE I SAID 100 TIMES. NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING, SO WERE ALL EQUAL. ITS PATHETIC HOW CERTAIN PEOPLE GET ON HERE.

GUYS THIS IS A SPECULATION AND RUMOR BLOG LIKE I SAID 100 TIMES. NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING, SO WERE ALL EQUAL. ITS PATHETIC HOW CERTAIN PEOPLE GET ON HERE . Who said that comment ?

Haha I feel like he was definitely mentioning one specific person, and it is NOT hhn386.
Anyway, if this year is like past years, we should be getting prime information within the next 2 weeks?

who is the one specific person, over 150 different people must have commented on this post, you have enough time to track everyone down haha

--- Update ---

GUYS THIS IS A SPECULATION AND RUMOR BLOG LIKE I SAID 100 TIMES. NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING, SO WERE ALL EQUAL. ITS PATHETIC HOW CERTAIN PEOPLE GET ON HERE . Who said that comment ?

i said that comment but i don't care about politics. I just care about the theme

--- Update ---

anyway back to what we signed up for (specualtion blog)

does ANYBODY have a clue to where these houses are going to be?

The released permits have confirmed that the houses will be in the same locations as last year.

NOT BAD. I like that lay out

--- Update ---

The headless Horseman IN UPSTATE NY by far is just like hhn minus the rides. And the bates motel and haunted hayride in philly is right up their in 3rd place. This years event @ universal will probably top anything we have ever experianced when it come to and event like this except mickeys not so scary halloween...haha joking. the hype for the past few years talking about the 20th anniversary by far been a good build up, same level as dr dre coming out with detox. although i wouldnt be suprised if the theme was right under our nose

I'm only going to say this once.

1. Watch with the cussing.

2. Stop with the personal attacks.

3. Alfenza, chill with the all caps.

What some of you have to understand is that there are people who love to stir up the pot every year claiming to be in the know. I'm not singling anybody out, but when you say you know of something, or have proof of something concerning the event, it's best that you don't dangle it for the other members to bite. Don't take it personally when someone challenges your validity, they are challenging because they have seen it all before and want proof.

Now back on topic, K? :thumbs:

I have been really debating on posting the layout . But back on topic I have come up with this for disaster
carnival midway - Carnie #1
zombiecyles - Mechanic #2
No mercy- Dentist #1