Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Express can run from $29.99 all the way up to $59.99.

Totally worth it if you're not planning to be there at park opening. BUT if you get there when the park opens, you can usually hit 4 or 5 hourses with a minimal wait to get in

Would not be surprised to see express hit 79.99 on Saturday nights this year.

I'd love express, but I'd never pay for it...

I'm probably getting a FFP again this year at a discount through the AP website. And I'll give it better use this time... Last year I bought a FFP and ended up only going one night... I felt stupid...

You guys don't think that the end of the icons is here and the big red guy Darkness will become the sole icon of HHN, right? :look: I wouldn't like that...

I'd love express, but I'd never pay for it...

I'm probably getting a FFP again this year at a discount through the AP website. And I'll give it better use this time... Last year I bought a FFP and ended up only going one night... I felt stupid...

You guys don't think that the end of the icons is here and the big red guy Darkness will become the sole icon of HHN, right? :look: I wouldn't like that...

They would never put themselves in a position to not be able to use other past Icos again. That would be a shame, but more backstory or some sort of plot with the Devil Darkness could be pretty neat if he is leading them. At least I could see that possible.

Maybe Darkness has captured the souls of HHN icons of the past and is using them to bring more souls to his domain.

He is using his army (Hades Army) and his sister:lol:(medusa) as well as other fiends and ghouls to supply fresh souls.

Yeah, saying "brand new houses" is up for a lot of interpretation there. First of all, if the earlier rumor stands then we will be seeing a couple completely new houses this year, which means we can "get ready for brand new houses". And secondly, even revisited themes are "brand new" as long as they don't follow the original's blueprints.

Every year is a brand new experience even though it may be from a previously used theme.

I stop using express several years ago. Taking advantage of the stay and scream option I have always done all the house in one night and even some repeats! That and I always go on a non peak night.

I stop using express several years ago. Taking advantage of the stay and scream option I have always done all the house in one night and even some repeats! That and I always go on a non peak night.

I've gone on "Peak Nights" and still have been able to do all the houses via Stay and Scream. Don't expect to be able to during hell week but I achieved it on the 2nd Friday of the event last year. Was able to do a good amount of the houses twice.

can anyone tell me what hell week is?
is it the week with halloween in it?

"Hell Week" is the week in which most Florida schools, including Orlando, have a day off which leads to many kids coming to the event during that week. The crowds and lines get extremely bad and therefore it is dubbed, Hell Week.

"Hell Week" is the week in which most Florida schools, including Orlando, have a day off which leads to many kids coming to the event during that week. The crowds and lines get extremely bad and therefore it is dubbed, Hell Week.

like when theres kids for field trips and there all.....wearing...the same...shirt......the horror....

So as a writer i was tossing around in my head the whole "Shadows of the Past" zone from last year and the twist hit me. What if Shadows was a glimps into the future of HHN WITHOUT any of those referenced in that zone. A farewell tour so to speak.

So as a writer i was tossing around in my head the whole "Shadows of the Past" zone from last year and the twist hit me. What if Shadows was a glimps into the future of HHN WITHOUT any of those referenced in that zone. A farewell tour so to speak.

As in this year being a farewell tour for the past icons? I like and could see that happening actually.

HHNRumors.com has posted two constructions photos today, one from Disaster's queue and one of the pillars. Check them out here: http://hhnrumors.com/index.php?a=38

Actually thinking that the scarezone last year was the farewell to the past.

I get what you're saying but I feel that an event would be a better farewell than a scarezone. It would seem like an odd way to end the characters.