Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
rob zombie is having a film festivile at hhm hollowood where people make up a movie and send it in. I doubt orlando is going to have that house, would be very cool though

So it is going to possibly be a completely original year? Because that could actually be better than having movie licensed houses...depending on the effort put into the originality.

they should have a count down until they release everything. sucks we are going to have to keep on checking hhn website. they are feeding us little by little. I'm preety sure the guy holding the lantern this year is going to take jacks place for good. I still think shadow creek is screwing everything up, 1) military isn't so scary 2) wtf does it have to do with the 20years of fear.

Have they ever switched the names of houses?

This whole klowns thing, altough yes it is only confirmed for Hollywood relates to school again like a group of kids? Clowns = kids?
Maybe that what their going for every school has clicks Geeks, jocks etc etc ? So each house is a click maybe a Goth house?And this rumoured big house being the actual school?

.....Not saying i like the idea :bonk:

Last edited:
they should have a count down until they release everything. sucks we are going to have to keep on checking hhn website. they are feeding us little by little. I'm preety sure the guy holding the lantern this year is going to take jacks place for good. I still think shadow creek is screwing everything up, 1) military isn't so scary 2) wtf does it have to do with the 20years of fear.

They did in 2001 but not because they wanted to. Because of 9-11 they toned down the event and names were changed to accommodate that.
Shadow Creek could be a trick. The page even says that not everything you see is the truth. Animations are made all the time. Whether or not they are made into anything at HHN is a different story.

I still don't know how a house that we know absolutely NOTHING about doesn't fit with the theme. It's the only house we even know anything remotely about and we don't even know the theme or the point.

for all we know at this point Shadow Creek is a Biological research facility, a Super Max Prison, Or could even be a school of sorts...Cannot take the role names into the equation as it is widely assumed that the role names are all temporary code names to keep the theme from us until Universal is ready for us to know what it is.

And Horror Night News has a new Sponsor! CHICKEN!!
[video=youtube;RDWaib-Pz9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDWaib-Pz9Y[/video]

Last edited:
I think the shadow creek concept art looks really interesting, besides the tent houses never have anything to do with the theme of the year (except for Jacks Funhouse in '07)

Environments on the website is live. More than 3 entries on Harvest-Of-Souls, Scream House, PsychoScareapy Series of house as well, Dead Silence. 2007 in general has a heavy emphasis. I'm really starting to think that our clues for what might show up as far as reunion stuff is concerned is right there in Environment, Characters, and Legacy.

Environments on the website is live. More than 3 entries on Harvest-Of-Souls, Scream House, PsychoScareapy Series of house as well, Dead Silence. 2007 in general has a heavy emphasis. I'm really starting to think that our clues for what might show up as far as reunion stuff is concerned is right there in Environment, Characters, and Legacy.

Definitely agree. One of the first official statements concerning the site was that it has "hints of what's to come"........

Agreed. They seem to be focusing on a lot of the rumored houses/roles as well. We have Treaks and Foons, Screamhouse, Terra Throne, Ghost Town, Dungeon of Terror, Skoolhouse, Body Collectors and more all involved with rumors and on the site.