Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I caught the last few seconds of it, t looks like they have a SA in a conveyor belt and another inside a chair, really cool stuff.

I'll be there tonight with my son. We'll both be wearing Ghostbuster shirts. I don't thonk I said thanks to everyone that added comments on taking him a couple of months ago. He's pretty stoked and with the Passholder area and Express passes, I think it will be a good night.

DISCLAIMER: The contents in this review are solely MY opinion, and will merely state as that. If you do not like my opinions on certain houses/Scarezones, then you might as well stop reading on. There are also potential spoilers in this review, so be wary when reading this.

I really enjoyed your review. I think yours and Jake's are hyping me up for the event more than anything.

--- Update ---

but the best part of the scarezone was they had the CRYPT KEEPER.

Um, SWEET!:lock1:

For everyone going out there tonight, have fun! Super jealous. I'll be checking in on those live streams if I'm around.

Take pictures everybody.

Does anyone know if they sell food at the Passholder party? I'm trying to decide if I should grab a bite before I go or not.

From my Mailer that I got the other day, it says food and beverage will be on sale.

I have my own question: I RSVP for tomorrow, but wasn't able to print that page out. I have my ticket printed will they still let me get in early?

Im logging on here from my phone. Couldn't log on earlier from work because it was so busy today... :(
So anyways, if anyone who is going today wants to say hello, I'll be wearing long blue jeans and a red t-shirt that says "Saturday Night Live" in white
letters. Oh and I have short black hair.

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT!!! :happy:

From my Mailer that I got the other day, it says food and beverage will be on sale.

I have my own question: I RSVP for tomorrow, but wasn't able to print that page out. I have my ticket printed will they still let me get in early?

You shouldn't have a problem.
They have a master list they use to check the print out anyway.

OMG it needs to stop raining RIGHT NOW! :rant:

--- Update ---

Drove past Holly Land and now driving past the outlet malls on I4. Almost to Univeral! Not raining over here! :happy: Please dont rain on Uni tonight!

In line for the hallowed past now also follow along on twitter for pics and quick reviews with no spoilers.