Happily Ever After | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Happily Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Main Street is jam packed right now. I wouldn't be surprised if these crowds come close to something like July 4th crowds on Main Street.

EDIT: Screw it, this is like NYE. It has to be a fire hazard on Main Street at this point. And people still keep coming in.

Last edited:
Disney has dropped a full version of the Happily Ever After theme on iTunes. I think it's the exit music.

Disney has dropped a full version of the Happily Ever After theme on iTunes. I think it's the exit music.
If you're talk about this one below, I believe this is part of the show. It sounds a lot like "Live The Magic" from the DL 60th fireworks. The ballad version for that was beautiful.

IMG_0919.PNG

Btw, this was the 10th anniversary fireworks song at HKDL. Here's that version:

Last edited:
So excited for this show. At first I was hesitant that this was a cost saving measure but after hearing all the details about this show, I think it's going to blow Wishes out of the water.

Reactions: snayberry
Okay, the fact that they included Hunchback was seriously amazing. Loved it... until they followed it up with Brave...

Reactions: WAJAS
Outside of the pirates scene, wow.

They honestly did pull a lot of great, underused disney films out for the show; as I am surprised, ESPECIALLY with the Go the Distance from Hercules.

It's nostalgia overload, and that since I wasn't a fan of Wishes; I love this show in terms of what was presented on live. It reminds me so-much of Disneyland Forever in a sense.

Better than Wishes. All I have to say.
I'll do a full review when I see it live later this summer, but from what I saw on the livestream it is superior to Wishes in most categories. I love Wishes, but the new tech and audio editing in this show is simply stunning!

I'd say this is superior to Disneyland Forever in most ways as well. Although I would have loved to get a Lion King scene like theirs (the beginning was my favorite part of DLF).

Phenomenal show. I watched it from the back of the hub. The new lighting package is amazing. It really adds to the show. I did find myself watching the projections mostly and missing a lot of the fireworks. It was a who's who of your favorite Disney characters and scenes. I didn't feel the same tingle and inspiration that Wishes gave me, but technically the show is a masterpiece.

Reactions: Joel
Outside of the pirates scene, wow.

They honestly did pull a lot of great, underused disney films out for the show; as I am surprised, ESPECIALLY with the Go the Distance from Hercules.

It's nostalgia overload, and that since I wasn't a fan of Wishes; I love this show in terms of what was presented on live. It reminds me so-much of Disneyland Forever in a sense.

DF was a huge let down for me as was the WoC 60th thing...

That made me nervous for Happily Ever After...I was pleasantly surprised