Hard Rock Hotel

Skold

Rookie
Feb 17, 2016
Surprised there haven't been any takers. We'll be down on May 22 - maybe we can find a hiding spot for it! :grin:

Brad

Newcomer
Apr 14, 2016
Atlanta, Ga.
It’s been a few years since this question was asked, but has the Hard Rock added any type of “Resort” refill mug with freestyle machines like they have at Sapphire Falls, Aventura or Cabana Bay?

Ridgepole

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2018
Anyone ever have the prime double cut at the Palm? I have a question. I know this is for Dave or Mad dog as it is kinda spendy and for meat eaters.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150

Ridgepole

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2018
Says serves 2-3. Just wondering if half can be bloody rare and the other medium/medium well? Tough crowd I travel with. That kitchen is talented. And yes the filet is tasty. Just trying for the table carving as I will have guests and treating.

Disneyhead

Legendary Member
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Says serves 2-3. Just wondering if half can be bloody rare and the other medium/medium well? Tough crowd I travel with. That kitchen is talented. And yes the filet is tasty. Just trying for the table carving as I will have guests and treating.
I do not believe that you can have it both ways. They cook their steaks with an infrared broiler.

Ridgepole

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2018
I do not believe that you can have it both ways. They cook their steaks with an infrared broiler.
Thanks Dave. I guess it's $50 a pop. Fair question though.:cheers: Thanks for the info guys. Still the best $7 burger on property if you hit happy hour. And oysters. I've said too much.

Last edited: