Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Robbie Coltrane will get a cut of them using his likeness?

That’s an interesting point. I’d imagine things like this are in their contracts for the movies. If he provides the voice, I’m sure he’ll get a cut. Did he do the scenes for Hogwarts Express?
What if instead of being a drop track, the track goes up fast? Leviosa!

I hope not. Stomach in your throat is a better feeling than your stomach in your arse.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Blaw923
So if Fluffy is at the oval right before the backwards spike, is he inside or outside (cause we enter a cave for the spike)?

If Fluffy is outside and not even under some type of canopy that definitely speaks to where our expectations should sit for the AA..

but at least we know Fluffy will be fitted with water sprayers of course

If Fluffy is outside and not even under some type of canopy that definitely speaks to where our expectations should sit for the AA..

but at least we know Fluffy will be fitted with water sprayers of course

I get the feeling we know the Life Formations AA already, but don't want to acknowledge that it's Fluffy (and yes, they are involved, as per permits).

I’m not hyped for Fluffy anymore. They basically makes statues.
I’m guessing the sheer size of Fluffy will be impressive. It will definitely be limited movement, similar to Flight of the Hippogriff’s figure. When it’s outside, there’s not much you can do I guess.

It helps that I think we will be moving past it, (albeit slowly,) and not stopping, similar to Hippogriff. So intricate motion would be lost anyway. I’m still excited to see a memorable creature brought to life though.

I’m guessing the sheer size of Fluffy will be impressive. It will definitely be limited movement, similar to Flight of the Hippogriff’s figure. When it’s outside, there’s not much you can do I guess.

It helps that I think we will be moving past it, (albeit slowly,) and not stopping, similar to Hippogriff. So intricate motion would be lost anyway. I’m still excited to see a memorable creature brought to life though.
It has to be a slow pass, we don't want to rile the sweet thing with sudden movements

I get the feeling we know the Life Formations AA already, but don't want to acknowledge that it's Fluffy (and yes, they are involved, as per permits).

Couple things...

Check the permits again....Life Formations may not be the only figure game in town on this one.

And I think it's wrong to assume Fluffy was going to be the "Kong" of this one. It's natural to assume cuz of his size, but ride placement means the more complex figures will be in other spots.

3 indoor scenes, so probably 3 stops, unless one of them is just slow moving?

No stops. Slow moving from friction wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.