Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intensity comes in different forms. It doesn't need to be speed or air time etc. They are still physiologic and psychological components I think Universal could use to appeal to those who can't handle too much speed and motion which they currently haven't exploited which could make the ride accessible to a larger amount of people
Alien Encounter ;)

Reactions: Joel
Anyone right now who is telling you what this coaster is going to be like is full of it. This project is on lock down, even my usual sources are vague.

If I'm a betting man it'll be multi launched with several show buildings and long, thrilling, outdoor segments.

^Ugh. THIS is what they replace Dragons with? Could they make an intense ride again for a change? :angry:

One person posts speculation and you treat it as fact? Calm down guys.

Anyone right now who is telling you what this coaster is going to be like is full of it. This project is on lock down, even my usual sources are vague.

If I'm a betting man it'll be multi launched with several show buildings and long, thrilling, outdoor segments.

One person posts speculation and you treat it as fact? Calm down guys.

While I have zero sources, members here are always willing to share and there is virtually zero information about this ride just speculation.

I expect an announcement in January at the HP announcement so I’m taking everything until a week before with a Jim Hill sized grain of salt.

As for the intensity level to expect, I’m kind of now hoping for something a bit more family orientated. Something along the level of Mummy as after visiting Magic Mountain earlier in the year, I think I’m kind of done with with big thrill rides. I’ll still go on them but Hulk is plenty for me now.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Welp, we'll agree to disagree. What makes Universal special has been its willingness to build edgier, more intense rides than Disney. EFG fills the family ride quota just fine IMO. I will be very, very angry if Uni replaces Dragons with a glorified kiddie coaster.

IMO, Islands of Adventure is severely lacking in the calm family rides department.

Yeah thrill ride doesn't mean steel coaster as I've said before. FJ, Spider-Man, Kong, and Doom are all still thrill rides in my opinion. Replacing DC with a better themed coaster with more family appeal was the best thing Universal could do with it.

The whole concept of the forbidden forest is being in complete darkness

Funny statement. A ride where you cannot see anything. That is what complete darkness is after all.

I for one would enjoy a dimly lit ride until we reach the edge of the forest where it is light and we can see Hogwarts in the distance. This can only happen outdoors. Forgive me for the canonization.

Reactions: Andysol and Mad Dog
Funny statement. A ride where you cannot see anything. That is what complete darkness is after all.

I for one would enjoy a dimly lit ride until we reach the edge of the forest where it is light and we can see Hogwarts in the distance. This can only happen outdoors. Forgive me for the canonization.
It would be an interesting transition from the darker forest into the "real world" light

It would be an interesting transition from the darker forest into the "real world" light
Like on Forbidden Journey from the pitch black darkness of the forest scene with spiders and womping willow to the overcast daytime Quidditch pitch scene? It's weird, but I guess that's just the way parts of the forest look, even during the day.

Reactions: shiekra38
Anyone know where the entrance will be? Will it just be in the old dragon challenge spot, or if they are opening up more area, would it be where the current Hogsmeade main pathway kinda "dead ends" into the archway (where a wand cart is currently) -- The area kinda already looks like it could be extended (if the Dragons path wasn't right above it)

Reactions: tankart150
Status
Not open for further replies.