Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hash House A Go Go

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
So there is a new restaurant on I-Drive that has quickly become a favorite of mine. These pics were taken on the day of our last Heli-Tour, but I forgot about them. Anyway,the cast of characters was Bobwadd and his lovely wife Diane, Roodlesnouter, Hockeyman, and myself.

1ep92.jpg

2j5hrw5.jpg

2jcdcow.jpg

2n7p0kw.jpg

8x4qqo.jpg

23w1aj8.jpg

Now on to the meat of the story.

The BLT Bloody Mary

jgtzpe.jpg

Hash House' Signature Dish. Sage Fried Chicken and Waffles with Fried Leeks and a hot Maple Caramel Reduction

34g50uf.jpg

Griddled French Toast, Amish style Bread dipped in a Banana Cinnamon Cream with Pecan Maple Syrup

2wom4bo.jpg

Stuffed Double Burger with Apple Smoked Bacon and Mashed Potato Cake

1z1wv9e.jpg

Stuffed Double Burger with Crumbled Blue Cheese

or5x86.jpg

Pulled Pastrami and Swiss on griddled Rye with Spicy Deli Mustard

2415jwl.jpg

If you are looking for HUGE portions of great comfort food then Hash House a go go is the place to go!

I wonder if a USB drive is plugged into that laptop lol

^ I believe one USB Drive was involved. But I know for sure that a few phones got plugged in and maybe a few SDHC Cards got copied. :shifty:

I'm surprised that men in black coats wearing dark black sunglasses did not exit a black vehicle with blacked out windows in the parking lot. :rofl:

See what happens when you miss a meeting. :look:

Last edited: