HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It would solve one problem.

On another note. The Hound says he has unfinished business in King’s Landing... which must be his brother. Aria says she has something to do there too... what might her unfinished business be? It’s not coming to me.

Cersei.

If Arya kills Cersei, that is a major disappointment. Jamie has to die by her and/or kill her.

Here's hoping at least one Major Character dies Sunday.
-Sansa, Jon, Dany, Arya, Cersei, Jamie, Tyrion. That's it for the major "tier one" characters, right?

Reactions: SeventyOne
Cersei.

If Arya kills Cersei, that is a major disappointment. Jamie has to die by her and/or kill her.

-Sansa, Jon, Dany, Arya, Cersei, Jamie, Tyrion. That's it for the major "tier one" characters, right?
Well there's bran, and i wouldn't give a damn.

And technically drogon.

It would solve one problem.

On another note. The Hound says he has unfinished business in King’s Landing... which must be his brother. Aria says she has something to do there too... what might her unfinished business be? It’s not coming to me.

Cleganebowl confirmed. Arya already had her big kill with the Night King and while she still has Cersei on her kill list, I don't want Arya to be the one to take out Cersei unless Arya kills Jaime first and dons his face.

Reactions: Clive and Teebin
What specific gripe does she have with Cersi? I don’t recall anything. Everyone hates Cersi...

^ Ooooooh, I love the mask idea being used again. Spoooky
Well it was the lannisters (Jaime cersei tyrion,) that killed her father (The Mad king) and took the throne and kings landing for one, hence why jaime is referred to as king slayer. Then just this season cersei agreed to send the Lannister army to fight the Night king and his army and she never sent them. And now last week cersei had her guard (the mountain) chop off missandei's (like her best friend) head. Soooo yeah its pretty personal.

Last edited:
Yeah I just don’t see that as an arya kind of issue. If the crazy son/king was still alive I could see arya going after him because he ordered her dad executed... but he was poisoned. Maybe she just needs some new hair products and Kings Landing is the only place that carries her brand.

Yeah I just don’t see that as an arya kind of issue. If the crazy son/king was still alive I could see arya going after him because he ordered her dad executed... but he was poisoned. Maybe she just needs some new hair products and Kings Landing is the only place that carries her brand.
Definitely thought you were talking about Daenerys :lol:. Now arya only wants to kill her because she accused her father of treason which led to him being arrested and later executed. That's pretty much all lol.

I'd say one at the very least, this is the final 2 episodes now.

I think there will be more character deaths in episode 5 than there were in episode 3 and certainly some of the higher tier characters. If they don't then there will be a huge amount to clear up in the season finale.

So, will Sansa stay in the north and be on the sidelines?

Perhaps Jamie wants to kill his sister? Is that why he made off in the night?

I type this thinking one of you has the inside scoop... too funny...

I'd actually quite like to see Sansa end up as Queen of the seven kingdoms.

I'm looking forward to the look on Euron Greyjoy's face (if he survives that long) when he finds out the baby isn't his :)

Reactions: Andysol
Guys...im telling you, i don't think there's a baby:whistle: B%$$& is lying, playing both of them.

And btw, at what castle did that beheading occur in the last episode? Is that supposed to be Kings Landing? I see no sign of the city.

I don't get that either, it's supposed to be King's Landing. I also don't get why, Cersei didn't just kill everybody then and there and call it a day.

So yeah, watching the discussion video following the episode, that is supposed to be kings landing. It is a stretch that the castle would back up on one side to the wilds of the country. Perhaps that is just a fortification wall of the city that they intended.