HBO's The Last of Us | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's The Last of Us

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, and that’s only been hinted at in S1. In S2 having two lesbian actress star in a show of this caliber will be both very big for representation, but cause a lot of hate at the same time unfortunately.
I was referring to Murray Bartlett lol

But yes, Bella Ramsey as well!

That's a straight up stacked lineup. Holy hell.
I mean, this is a marquee show not only for HBO, but for TV in general as far as shows that break through the noise and command a week to week watch. I imagine they had their pick of just about whoever they wanted.

Reactions: Tbad556
If they were smart they would structure this season on the notes that Part 2 of the game received.

I don’t think the plot points should change, but they need to introduce us to Abby before things go berserk, not after.

I have hope though.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
If they were smart they would structure this season on the notes that Part 2 of the game received.

I don’t think the plot points should change, but they need to introduce us to Abby before things go berserk, not after.

I have hope though.
I'm of the same thought. Spend the first season building up Abby, fill in the gaps between the 2 games, and end the first season with
Pedro Pascal being brutally murdered

Last edited:
I'm of the same thought. Spend the first season building up Abby, fill in the gaps between the 2 games, and end the first season with
Pedro Pascal being brutally murdered
i would change the name of that spoiler to people who have played the game bc that’s the biggest spoiler in the franchise.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
i would change the name of that spoiler to people who have played the game bc that’s the biggest spoiler in the franchise.
Changed it - I tried to direct it to people who didn't play the game and only watched the show, but didn't consider some people may have only played the first game

Changed it - I tried to direct it to people who didn't play the game and only watched the show, but didn't consider some people may have only played the first game
Some % of people simply won’t play the games no matter what. You have to be someone that is fine with using your free time to fit those in whereas the show is easily digestible.

Some % of people simply won’t play the games no matter what. You have to be someone that is fine with using your free time to fit those in whereas the show is easily digestible.
For sure! And TLOU2 is a monster of a game to get through in general

Reactions: Nick
For sure! And TLOU2 is a monster of a game to get through in general
I’m about to fully remember exactly the monster that it is, too. I was about to start playing it the other day, but as soon as I saw the opening 30 seconds of the game and remembered the flashback, it instantly made me want to go play Part 1 again. I just beat it on Grounded (Disappointed that the PS5 version doesn’t have a trophy for Grounded completion though).

Doing some cleanup in New Game+ to platinum out and then gonna go into Part 2. It’ll be my third time playing Part 2… I’m starting to lose track of how many playthroughs I have on Part 1. I think it’s 10 or 11. I usually play the original roughly once per year.

• Wow
Really hope this is early 2025 that we get this, but i'm expecting it more in mid-25. The fact that we're going to have had to wait essentially 2 years for a new season of HOTD and 2.5-3 years for TLOU, Andor, and Stranger Things is criminal.