Hello! | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Hello!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cats bro!

I'm so stoked for our teams to rule the Atlantic for the next few seasons. I am actually part of a supporter's group for the Bolts called Sticks of Fire. We went to a game in Sunrise there was a "Florida Hockey" chant between us and the Cats fans. I can't hate you guys you're fellow Floridians and we are both used to bigger market teams looking down on us.

Nice! Yeah, a lot of their out-there beers are surprisingly good. Their Neapolitan was better than I thought it'd be, but still a bit too sweet to drink all night.

I recommend trying their Nib Smuggler and Last Snow if you like dark beers. Of course, their Maple Bacon Coffee Porter is the one to make sure to try, but that's the equivalent of beer gold. :lol:
I love the Nib Smuggler! CCB and FB have yet to let me down, I'm so stoked Florida has become such a good place for craft beer.

Reactions: Joel
Cats bro!

I'm so stoked for our teams to rule the Atlantic for the next few seasons. I am actually part of a supporter's group for the Bolts called Sticks of Fire. We went to a game in Sunrise there was a "Florida Hockey" chant between us and the Cats fans. I can't hate you guys you're fellow Floridians and we are both used to bigger market teams looking down on us.

Bigger market and colder climate..

Reactions: JohnnyKapustahead