Heyo!

arachnidsGrip

Newcomer
Nov 3, 2019
I'm Jane! I've been lurking for a couple months prior to now, mainly following the news for HHN 29 before I went (first time at the event too! Had a blast!). I planned on making an account prior to my trip, but I found myself busy with other things. I've been going to Universal Orlando ever since I was young, and I'm a Busch Gardens Williamsburg regular. I'll probably be the most active in Horror Nights related threads.

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
I'm Jane! I've been lurking for a couple months prior to now, mainly following the news for HHN 29 before I went (first time at the event too! Had a blast!). I planned on making an account prior to my trip, but I found myself busy with other things. I've been going to Universal Orlando ever since I was young, and I'm a Busch Gardens Williamsburg regular. I'll probably be the most active in Horror Nights related threads.
Welcome to IU Forums. :toast:....I used to go to BGW once every few years, but stopped when Blackstone gutted most of that great live entertainment they had at BGW.

Reactions: arachnidsGrip

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Ever Lurking
Welcome to posting. Lots of good info to be had here.

Reactions: arachnidsGrip