1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN '17 - American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Haunted Houses' started by Brian G., May 18, 2017.

1. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

Even though information is limited, it was officially announced offhandedly.

So discuss the Hollywood house here!

2. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

EDIT: IU has now posted a proper article,

American Horror Story: Your Roanoke Nightmare headed to Halloween Horror Nights – Inside Universal

[​IMG]

Edit dos: From Twitter, by Murdy himself;

Murdy goes on and says, that the reason of why he is not doing a mash-up, similar to last year; is more that it will allow Murdy and the team to have seasons like Asylum and Coven get the treatment that they deserve, as potential other houses in the future. And that while it was positively recieved last year, it'll allow Murdy and the team to be more in-depth with the story of Roanoke.

He also mentions that while the facade from last year will return, there will be a second facade as people enter the maze. So in a sense, from what I can guess; Murdy will be tackling it, similar towards when he did the mazes for Black Sabbath and Alien vs. Predator from the past few years at Soundstage 747.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    snayberry likes this.
  3. HereWeGo

HereWeGo Member

I'm totally ok with this. I much prefer for each season to get a maze of their own. Plus, this extends the AHS brand much further into the future of HHN. Seems like a win to me!

4. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

From what it seems like in the Press Release, it seems to entail that Universal Hollywood will be collaborating with the team of FoxNext for American Horror Story - Your Roanoke Nightmare.

It's not clear of the exact relationship, so I'll leave it at that for a while..

5. CowMissing

CowMissing Member

INSIDE: American Horror Story: Roanoke - Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood (2017):