Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Employee Preview Night

Oh no. That's NOT what I want to see. :(

It's not what you'll see. From the mazes I've seen footage of AHS, Shining, and AvED are all very detailed. Titans of Terror seems like newer version of Freddy, last year's Jason, and newish Leatherface but the transitions seem to be black walls

Edit: Just watched more footage of AvED, it just moved up my anticipation list. Very detailed and looks pretty good

AvED might be saved!

Looking at IU's photos, could it be that the black walls are just poorly lit forests? IE, they actually have theming, it's just hard to tell?

Edit:
Anddddd he's lost all credibility to me

It might be that guy was expecting more scares. The Shining looks fantastic but it might be lacking in scares?

AvED might be saved!

Looking at IU's photos, could it be that the black walls are just poorly lit forests? IE, they actually have theming, it's just hard to tell?

That's the maze with the calendar. I've heard a lot of scares are deadites and it looks pretty fun, definitely the comedy house. And yeah that guy seems to be like Critical Analysis(where you find the bad things and expand on it) because from the footage I've seen, in no way is Shining "the weakest" (sorry for sounding like a fanboy but holy cow that maze looked amazing)

Yeah I think I'm gonna trust the guy who actually went through the maze more than the people who saw videos of it.

That being said, he does seem to be an outlier in the Shining opinions. But hey, opinions.

(1) it was a joke. (2) I understand his experience and I notice that veterans of the event usually nit pick, which is good because if everyone loved everything it wouldn't be a good event. He has his opinions and I have mine, and I don't see how Shining sucks. I'm glad he's giving reviews however because it's a primary source and I'm dying to here how the event is. So agree to disagree? Anyways has anyone found descriptive reviews of Blumhouse? They seem to be good but no ones describing it

So I'm looking at the Shining videos and really, about the only complaint I have is that the Bartender doesn't appear to be in it! Also kind of wish the red bathroom with Grady and Jack was in it.

But if the only complaint is that I want more of it, then it has to be good. It looks very beautiful and HotY contender.

Thomas Stone on IG(who uploaded the walk through of Shining), uploaded a walk through of AvED. I can understand the black walls portion because it seems like the maze is very dark. Pretty cool maze though, has all the stops Murdy talked about

Thomas Stone on IG(who uploaded the walk through of Shining), uploaded a walk through of AvED. I can understand the black walls portion because it seems like the maze is very dark. Pretty cool maze though, has all the stops Murdy talked about
I saw it too. Honestly, I don't think I'll be that much bothered by the black walls. It could've easily been substituted for something else, but I guess it works.