1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN '18: Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

Discussion in 'Haunted Houses' started by Brian G., Aug 14, 2018.

1. rageofthegods

rageofthegods Veteran Member

... Michael drank a Pepsi one time in the 90's?

[​IMG]

2. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

forums - johnny johnny
    murdy - yes forums?
    forums - making no sense in tweets?
    murdy - no forums.
    forums - telling lies?
    murdy - no forums.

razor14 and Freak like this.
  3. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

What interests me, is why. I don't think Murdy is being entirely honest in that regard, and think it'd be a possible case of "producers word" than anything else.

ST should be getting quite a few product placements apart of it, so it wouldn't make sense to me of it being Murdy's call for Halloween 4 to not have a product placement that would've been as small as Coca-Cola.

[​IMG]

4. horrornights789

horrornights789 Veteran Member

So uh... how in the world are they gonna transition from the gas station to Haddonfield to the Sheriff’s house(and potentially the school and police station)?

Also I’m pretty sure it was confirmed already but they’re not using the H4 mask right?

5. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

yeah they said before there using the masks from 2015 and 2016 if im correct.

horrornights789 likes this.
  6. horrornights789

That’s good news. I’m pretty excited for this house and it seems like the sets will be bigger than Titans of Terror’s were

7. rageofthegods

Probably just some foliage, then into the back of a brick building for the "drugstore/costume shop," maybe. Go through a couple of hedges where multiple "Michaels" are standing around, + H3 trick or treaters. Then off to the sheriff house, where most of the action happened: foyer, with michael fighting Brady above, and then attic and rooftop with Michael stabbing at a Rachel lookalike that's "dangling off the side" (actually just standing still and grabbing the edge of a raised set). Afterwards, into the school (with the old Silent Hill school facade) and off to the highway. Killer finale.

You know, in my dream, they get all of Halloween 4 done about halfway through, then the other half of the maze is just Jamie going on a killing spree. That would be so cool!

8. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    DTH, snayberry and rageofthegods like this.
  9. rageofthegods

Besides house stuff, Murdy also talks about his experience being excited to see "The Return of Michael Myers," and Dwight Little (director of the movie) talks a little bit about his directing choices regarding the movie. For example, he discusses the dolly shot in Penny's Diner, when Dr. Loomis first sees Michael; he says he chose that shot to demonstrate Loomis' subjective terror of Michael. It's actually pretty interesting, if you're into that sort of thing.

10. horrornights789

Saw some black walls but the detail in that maze is amazing! Love the Halloween feel to it(as in the holiday not the movie)

11. Freak

Freak Veteran Member

Cool to hear Murdy has stuff like that in mind when designing the scenes.

rageofthegods likes this.