Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

But I mean, they let them use it in the H4 movie, so...

... Michael drank a Pepsi one time in the 90's?

580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png

What interests me, is why. I don't think Murdy is being entirely honest in that regard, and think it'd be a possible case of "producers word" than anything else.

ST should be getting quite a few product placements apart of it, so it wouldn't make sense to me of it being Murdy's call for Halloween 4 to not have a product placement that would've been as small as Coca-Cola.

forums - johnny johnny
murdy - yes forums?
forums - making no sense in tweets?
murdy - no forums.
forums - telling lies?
murdy - no forums.
giphy.gif

So uh... how in the world are they gonna transition from the gas station to Haddonfield to the Sheriff’s house(and potentially the school and police station)?

Also I’m pretty sure it was confirmed already but they’re not using the H4 mask right?

So uh... how in the world are they gonna transition from the gas station to Haddonfield to the Sheriff’s house(and potentially the school and police station)?

Also I’m pretty sure it was confirmed already but they’re not using the H4 mask right?
yeah they said before there using the masks from 2015 and 2016 if im correct.

Probably just some foliage, then into the back of a brick building for the "drugstore/costume shop," maybe. Go through a couple of hedges where multiple "Michaels" are standing around, + H3 trick or treaters. Then off to the sheriff house, where most of the action happened: foyer, with michael fighting Brady above, and then attic and rooftop with Michael stabbing at a Rachel lookalike that's "dangling off the side" (actually just standing still and grabbing the edge of a raised set). Afterwards, into the school (with the old Silent Hill school facade) and off to the highway. Killer finale.

You know, in my dream, they get all of Halloween 4 done about halfway through, then the other half of the maze is just Jamie going on a killing spree. That would be so cool!

+Garage with the truck
+Penney's Diner with smashed phones and (presumably) Myers. Looks like a scare comes from a door in the hallway leading to the Diner
+Picket Fences with pumpkin scarecrow from the movie
+Jamie's room with the vanity and wallpaper; probably the nightmare. Murdy seems to be demonstrating a scare by "lunging" forward; I'm guessing that's Michael under the bed.
+Sheriff's house; there's a reference photo of the murdered deputy taped to the table that Murdy shows the directors
+Bunch of Chainlink fences and what looks like power lines for what I'm assuming is the power station

Besides house stuff, Murdy also talks about his experience being excited to see "The Return of Michael Myers," and Dwight Little (director of the movie) talks a little bit about his directing choices regarding the movie. For example, he discusses the dolly shot in Penny's Diner, when Dr. Loomis first sees Michael; he says he chose that shot to demonstrate Loomis' subjective terror of Michael. It's actually pretty interesting, if you're into that sort of thing.

+Garage with the truck
+Penney's Diner with smashed phones and (presumably) Myers. Looks like a scare comes from a door in the hallway leading to the Diner
+Picket Fences with pumpkin scarecrow from the movie
+Jamie's room with the vanity and wallpaper; probably the nightmare. Murdy seems to be demonstrating a scare by "lunging" forward; I'm guessing that's Michael under the bed.
+Sheriff's house; there's a reference photo of the murdered deputy taped to the table that Murdy shows the directors
+Bunch of Chainlink fences and what looks like power lines for what I'm assuming is the power station

Besides house stuff, Murdy also talks about his experience being excited to see "The Return of Michael Myers," and Dwight Little (director of the movie) talks a little bit about his directing choices regarding the movie. For example, he discusses the dolly shot in Penny's Diner, when Dr. Loomis first sees Michael; he says he chose that shot to demonstrate Loomis' subjective terror of Michael. It's actually pretty interesting, if you're into that sort of thing.
Cool to hear Murdy has stuff like that in mind when designing the scenes.