Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Poltergeist

Well, can't say it wasn't expected, but still. Darn.

Still though. A twist? What kind of twist? Scrim walls? The Other Side? Something?

Can someone tell me where the second picture comes from? I think it's the closet, but I'm not sure if we actually saw the inside of it in the movie...
I'm pretty sure it's underground potentially as a original take for the Graveyard under the House. Just a guess.

Can someone tell me where the second picture comes from? I think it's the closet, but I'm not sure if we actually saw the inside of it in the movie...
My thinking is it could be this
poltergeist_screencap3.jpg

As I noted in the construction thread, and now that I have a closer look here, I think they could've done better on the roof shingles. They look too... flat.

Something random that's been bothering me about this maze:

What's that weird, random "Jack-in-the-box" -ish sound right as you're entering the closet? It almost sounds like a weird, musical instrument. just rewatched Poltergeist and I can't find that anywhere.

Here's a video with a timestamp:

Something random that's been bothering me about this maze:

What's that weird, random "Jack-in-the-box" -ish sound right as you're entering the closet? It almost sounds like a weird, musical instrument. just rewatched Poltergeist and I can't find that anywhere.

Here's a video with a timestamp:

yeah it ain't from poltergeist, if im correct it came from the 2016 krampus house during the der klown scene. i can't find a good video with the sound clearly heard, but it's played in the house.

yeah it ain't from poltergeist, if im correct it came from the 2016 krampus house during the der klown scene. i can't find a good video with the sound clearly heard, but it's played in the house.

I remember that! It happened during that one bit where the Klown jumped out of the ventilation shaft.

I mean, I guess it's supposed to represent the clown following Carol Anne into the closet? Or the wind-up robot? Idk.