Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Tickets, RIP, and FFP information

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Information for this year's event on Tickets, RIP, Universal Express, and Frequent Fear Passes are now out.

Dates:

September:
14-15, 20-22, 27-30

October:
4-7, 11-14, 18-21, 25-28, 31

November:
1-3

General Admission
67.00-97.00 USD

Two Nights of Fear Pass
109.00 USD

Frequent Fear Pass (20 nights)
169.00 USD

Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass (ALL NIGHTS)
350.00 USD

Universal Express
149.00-229.00 USD

Universal Express (After 2PM)
179.00-269.00 USD

Day/Night (After 2PM)
99.00-139.00 USD

RIP
279.00-399.00 USD

Tickets on sale for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood; Terror Tram and more announced | Inside Universal

USH Annual Passholders can also get discounts for the event offerings

Last edited:
I'm kind of confused on the 2-nights option. It only let's you pick most Thursdays (I'm guessing this is the first night?) and then when you click terms and conditions, it has a list of even more nights that say the second night you can go.
It's just weirdly explained.

So I went on a college discounts page and it says NOT VALID FOR EARLY ENTRY. Does anyone know what's going on with that? I find that to be a weird caveat. Plus, how would they manage that?

Another oddity, if you look deeper into some of the wording, Early Entry is only for people with advanced tickets. If you buy it on the day at the box office, it's not valid.

I like that they're cracking down on EE to make it more exclusive again, but anyone have any more information?!?!?!!

HHN got back to me. "Early entry for this year's event is exclusive to tickets purchased in advance on our official website."

Something else about RIP, is that they added something new;

Exclusive interactive behind the scenes experiences including themed photo ops, props and scareactor make-up demonstration

upload_2018-8-8_14-43-16.png

Information for this year's event on Tickets, RIP, Universal Express, and Frequent Fear Passes are now out.

Dates:

September:
14-15, 20-22, 27-30

October:

November:
1-3

General Admission
67.00-97.00 USD

Two Nights of Fear Pass
109.00 USD

169.00 USD

350.00 USD

Universal Express
149.00-229.00 USD

179.00-269.00 USD

Day/Night (After 2PM)
99.00-139.00 USD

RIP
279.00-399.00 USD

Tickets on sale for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood; Terror Tram and more announced | Inside Universal

Does anyone know if you buy a general admission ticket, but want to upgrade if they will do this? Or are you stuck with general admission?

Does anyone know if you buy a general admission ticket, but want to upgrade if they will do this? Or are you stuck with general admission?

Perhaps someone can clarify, but I thought that was only available to those who did the Pre-Purchase before the site went up. Hope that helps though, and welcome to IU!

Dates:

September:
14-15, 20-22, 27-30

October:

November:
1-3

General Admission
67.00-97.00 USD

Two Nights of Fear Pass
109.00 USD

169.00 USD

350.00 USD

Universal Express
149.00-229.00 USD

179.00-269.00 USD

Day/Night (After 2PM)
99.00-139.00 USD

RIP
279.00-399.00 USD

Has the Front of the Line Pass been changed to a Universal Express?

My friends and I meet there every year and we usually all purchase a front of the line pass. I want to make sure we are getting the right one so they aren't stuck waiting in lines most of the night.

We only see each other once or twice a year so we like to make it as fun as possible.

Thanks

Has the Front of the Line Pass been changed to a Universal Express?

My friends and I meet there every year and we usually all purchase a front of the line pass. I want to make sure we are getting the right one so they aren't stuck waiting in lines most of the night.

We only see each other once or twice a year so we like to make it as fun as possible.

Thanks

Not to worry.

It was primarily changing the names of FoTL to what is more commonly used in naming for all of the other Universal Park's and Resorts.

Much like before; but now with new naming, Universal Express will give you a 1 time express access to all the rides, mazes, and the JABBAWOCKEEZ show.

BTW, Welcome to IU!

Not to worry.

It was primarily changing the names of FoTL to what is more commonly used in naming for all of the other Universal Park's and Resorts.

Much like before; but now with new naming, Universal Express will give you a 1 time express access to all the rides, mazes, and the JABBAWOCKEEZ show.

BTW, Welcome to IU!

Ok great! Now we can get our tickets :dance:

Thanks for the quick response and the welcome.

Ok great! Now we can get our tickets :dance:

Thanks for the quick response and the welcome.

Not a problem!

Just do keep in mind, that Universal Hollywood will not have DreamWorks Theater, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Despicable Me/SSFL and Jurassic Park open during the event.

Jurassic because it will be already undergoing renovations for Jurassic World..and no reason for the rest.

I bought After 2PM Universal Express HHN Tickets. Do I also get Universal Express for daytime attractions like Forbidden Journey, Waterworld and DreamWorks Theater?

I bought After 2PM Universal Express HHN Tickets. Do I also get Universal Express for daytime attractions like Forbidden Journey, Waterworld and DreamWorks Theater?

From what I gathered, you will not get Universal Express for the Daytime; but you will for when HHN goes live.

The After 2PM with Express's benefit is that you get the addon of General Admission to USH alongside having HHN with Express.

From what I gathered, you will not get Universal Express for the Daytime; but you will for when HHN goes live.

The After 2PM with Express's benefit is that you get the addon of General Admission to USH alongside having HHN with Express.

Bummer. :(

Thanks for the help!

Bummer. :(

Thanks for the help!

No worries, I'm glad that I can at-least do something to help you in any way possible.

Either way though, it may be for the best to be honest; as you will still have the priority access to mazes, TT, and Jabba.

You can just have some fun at USH before going to the event, doing things that you may of not have done before. Win-win!

Not a problem!

Just do keep in mind, that Universal Hollywood will not have DreamWorks Theater, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Despicable Me/SSFL and Jurassic Park open during the event.

Jurassic because it will be already undergoing renovations for Jurassic World..and no reason for the rest.

Last year they said they were going to keep the area blocked off cuz J.K. Rowling didn't want Harry Potter associated with all the Horror Nights stuff to keep it kid friendly. No photos of killer clowns in front of Gringotts or drinking butter beer, etc.

Either way, I'm glad because my friends would want to spend the entire night at the Harry Potter rides instead of at Halloween Horror Nights, which would suck. I go there for the scares. :clap:

Last year they said they were going to keep the area blocked off cuz J.K. Rowling didn't want Harry Potter associated with all the Horror Nights stuff to keep it kid friendly. No photos of killer clowns in front of Gringotts or drinking butter beer, etc.

Either way, I'm glad because my friends would want to spend the entire night at the Harry Potter rides instead of at Halloween Horror Nights, which would suck. I go there for the scares. :clap:

If that was the case, Diagon wouldn't be open in Orlando from last year.

As far as I understand, they can open The Wizarding World of Harry Potter during the HHN period; unless if Osaka and Orlando halt their areas being open for this year.