Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Creepshow

IMG_-mb8huu.jpg
:)
On a serious note it looks great. Hoping that they are only at the very end of the maze and there's no more black walls in the maze.

Last edited:
IMG_3915.jpg

Didn't murdy say this will be like a body table gag? why is it a dummy?

View attachment 10824
:)
On a serious note it looks great. Hoping that they are only at the very end of the maze and there's no more black walls in the maze.

While I like the scene they got in mind for the ending...

...they're doing yet another gauntlet of boo boxes? Can we expect every other house to do the same like last year?

...they're doing yet another gauntlet of boo boxes? Can we expect every other house to do the same like last year?

Sadly, it's sure feeling that way.

Don't worry about the roaches. They already said there will be projection effects. Otherwise, everything looks really good.

I’m somewhat optimistic that theyll use the comic book panel walls for it rather than the black rooms, but we’ll see how it ends up

This is all very encouraging.

For whoever was asking about the mannequin versus performer: public casting notices went out a while ago specifically seeking this character. It's possible they couldn't find enough suitable look alikes, so one of the positions was eliminated. It's also possible it's a stand-in, or there is both a lying down performer and a "kill" mannequin (think Old Man Kreeg from Trick r Treat).

This is all very encouraging.

For whoever was asking about the mannequin versus performer: public casting notices went out a while ago specifically seeking this character. It's possible they couldn't find enough suitable look alikes, so one of the positions was eliminated. It's also possible it's a stand-in, or there is both a lying down performer and a "kill" mannequin (think Old Man Kreeg from Trick r Treat).
Its possible that its placeholder, but I think you're right about the casting call thing, though in terms of placeholders...
I think Nathan Grantham coming out of the grave could be one, since I recall them mentioning that effect being done by a live performer, and the current static figure looks pretty much nothing like he did in the film.

So the surprise room in creepshow is...
a black hall where you can feel roaches on the ground, and them touching you....eh

I don’t know if this has been brought up in the maze forum for creepshow but I just realized that preview is spelled wrong on the facade of the maze . Is this done on purpose or was this how it was spelled on the actual comic ? If it’s misspelled wow ! Sorry just thought I would ask if anyone knew

Attachments

• 6D18382F-B900-47D7-872A-5A144B95ED8F.jpeg
    6D18382F-B900-47D7-872A-5A144B95ED8F.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 11
I don’t know if this has been brought up in the maze forum for creepshow but I just realized that preview is spelled wrong on the facade of the maze . Is this done on purpose or was this how it was spelled on the actual comic ? If it’s misspelled wow ! Sorry just thought I would ask if anyone knew

Prevue is considered a variant of the word "preview". I have seen it used on old-timey advertisements for movies and shows, which probably explains why it's used on this facade, fitting the old comic look, as well as sticking to the type of vocabulary a comic from that time period would use.