HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
wow it has gotten worse first they bearly give any updates.Now they say we are doing at major update and dont do it.I am disintrested in the site now.Something is wrong

oh good lord why wait untill 11:59 why not just do it tomorow at that point.Whatever I guess i will wait anther 10 min and see.I dount we are getting an update today

I'm still livid about this.

1st. You tell us it's going to be "Sunday"...the update comes Monday morning.

2nd. You build it up to seem like this huge update. Sending out text message updates saying "Check out the site SUNDAY evening". Any time something usually drops a hint like that it's not a small thing.

3rd. You give us content we freaking know about. It would have been one thing to update on something we don't know about. But you sit there and update us on one of the 5 things that you have confirmed on your website.

I probably expected to much out of this but....when you haven't gotten an update in this long and then they drop a hint that this is the start of a big update series you start to wonder if you know maybe all houses will get confirmed or something. HOS has there website live...why can't Universal get their's up.....

I'm still livid about this.

1st. You tell us it's going to be "Sunday"...the update comes Monday morning.

2nd. You build it up to seem like this huge update. Sending out text message updates saying "Check out the site SUNDAY evening". Any time something usually drops a hint like that it's not a small thing.

3rd. You give us content we freaking know about. It would have been one thing to update on something we don't know about. But you sit there and update us on one of the 5 things that you have confirmed on your website.

I probably expected to much out of this but....when you haven't gotten an update in this long and then they drop a hint that this is the start of a big update series you start to wonder if you know maybe all houses will get confirmed or something. HOS has there website live...why can't Universal get their's up.....

HoS also just sent out the official press release today as well.