HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some live photos from inside the park of Containment...

hhn1.jpg

hhn2.jpg

More live updates.... this time, Apocalypse: City of Cannibals.

hhn3.jpg

hhn4.jpg

hhn5.jpg

So we have the Skoolhouse bus, and one of the old InGen jeeps from Jurassic Park. :lol:

Well hopefully "consequences through inaction" will translate to since you just stand by and watch others get tortured and die then now we will "randomly, wink" pull one of you out of the line to suffer a similar fate.

From HHNVault's conference call with Universal show director Michael Roddy and SAW co-producer Oren Koules:

Roddy described the maze as Jigsaw punishing you, the guest, for watching these people die and doing nothing. “As you move through the maze you’re actually causing the traps to spring.” Inside you will encounter famous traps such as the Reverse Bear Trap from Saw I, the Barbed Wire Maze also from Saw I, the Hair Pull from Saw IV, and come face to face with Jigsaw’s signature doll, Billy. As the traps spring they will set off air and audio effects and you watch as Jigsaw’s victims are tortured simply by your presence. And what about the man himself… what about Jigsaw? “All I can say is that that Tobin Bell has recorded audio specifically for Universal.”